2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There doesn't seem to be anything suggesting they are Download exclusives. So they could? Depends on what Matt's plans with Pearl Jam are. I know he's very passionate about Soundgarden, so I know he'll carry on... but it just depends on his tour schedule. However their tour does seem to end at Download. But the PJ/SG tour seems to just be running in accordance with one and other really. So maybe? Hopefully? That said, I still don't think they are an NME band, subbing main on Foo's day makes more sense.

PMSL :lol::lol:

I've seen her at least twice (maybe more, I forget) and I think she's the most dreadful over-rated crap there's been in years.

I habitually call her screeching Flo or screaming Flo, I've never heard anything worse than her covering The Chain (apart from perhaps some of the comments I heard from others while she was doing that), and I'd run a mile from going thru a set of hers again.

But none of that stops me from recognising that she's a hugely popular act, and a hugely popular act amongst more than those people who clearly hate all music of all kinds (eg: the Westlife fans) .... she's a hero to NME, and that - sadly enough - means she's a hero to a massive proportion of the types of people who go to R/L.

Roll on the twelfth.

So far we only no one nme headliner and a nme sub possibly. a third down on main. a sub for main ( FLO don't really know where she's playing but people are saying sub)

And the three headliners.

Give them a listen mate. Love em, they started out well but they lost their record label deal when the lead got ill and haven't really recovered in terms of popularity. Still think theyre awesome though, they have a greatest hits called 'Phoenix' which I recommend, or the albums White Butterfly / Daydream Anonymous.

can't really compare them that well to anyone, partially because each album has a distinct sound. in terms of the albums (ignoring pheonix cause thats a greatest hits)

Daydream anonymous 1

Herald Moth 4

Overgrown eden 2

The Pride 3

White Butterfly 5

numbered them from 1 to 5 - even though i technically shouldn't as all of them have stunning songs ;)

then again thats my opinion.

also if theres the off chance of seeing them live, put on an amazing show ;)