2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm completely agreed i've been saying for the past few days now that Shikari would be a weak booking, 4th year in a row and tbh their fan base hasn't exactly swelled after their latest album, really don't see how they would warrant a move up to NME headline

Just pissing me off how they seem to be in every prediction poster

Would love to see any of these in the undercard, any more experienced festival vets than me fancy telling me what the odds of any of them playing are?:

Gaslight Anthem

Lostprophets

Queens of the Stone Age (maybe as special guests to Foos?)

Rise Against

Hadouken

Cage the Elephant

The XX

Funeral for a Friend

Feeder

We are Scientists

The Kooks

The single greatest thing happened to me today, all day me and my friend have just been singing Friday I'm In Love then just as were in Morrisons we starting singing the chorus. Just as we did the song came on the speakers in Morrisons, me and my friend just stood there amazed and started singing along with it. I mean c'mon what's the actual chances of that happening? (unless somebody heard us singing and decided to play it, in that case pretty high)

Would love to see any of these in the undercard, any more experienced festival vets than me fancy telling me what the odds of any of them playing are?:

Gaslight Anthem

Lostprophets

Queens of the Stone Age (maybe as special guests to Foos?)

Rise Against

Hadouken

Cage the Elephant

The XX

Funeral for a Friend

Feeder

We are Scientists

The Kooks