2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sorry I'm not on first name terms with him, I'm sure he is very grateful that you have corrected his name for him. Would you like to give an example of me reading things that aren't there, unlike you who thinks I have a love of festival organisers because I said they might not appreciate "Neil" releasing information. And do you always take things literally? I mean you might want to wipe his arse for him, I don't know what you are into.

I'll change my wording on my Lawrence and the Manchine statement - In my opinion she is not a major festival headline act yet, she doesn't have a large enough back catalogue and has yet to top enough major festivals to gain credibility as a headliner.

Speaking of wiping everyone in this thread has wiped the floor with you enough but you keep embarrassing yourself further I can't be bothered to waste more time on you, I am a peaceful man but if I want and argument with an AR$€ hole I will shout at my farts and you are missing the point about FATM but I will leave you to one day work that one out for yourself.

I don't think Enter Shikari would be a great choice for an NME header up against The Cure, In fact a bloody stupid choice. Don't put a band that last subbed it with a huge crowd that came outside the tent, when they were up against The Libs and have got arguably much bigger since then one place up against the most controversial main header on the bill.

Enter Shikari annoying for most now would be best up against Foo FIghters.

The Maccabees still up against Kasabian.

TDCC up against The Cure.

Personally if I was MB I'd use a bit of thought and put TDCC still going against Foo's, The Maccabees still going against Kasabian, Justice going against The Cure and stick Enter Shikari 4th up on main with the massive crowd that they will get to appreciate them fully.

Bu the hard thing is going to get the right bands for NME, FR and Lockup/Dance that day.

Knife Party headlining if they still can the dance tent that day would be a superb choice.

efestivals is probably disliked by festival organisers

efestivals is. I know it is. It's a part of what I've set out to do - not in a deliberate sense, but by default.

I won't play the games that they like to play, games designed to mug punters for promoters profits. Marketing is bollocks, marketing is lies. I give it straight and I always will.

Does that upset me? Nope.

Meanwhile, FR have just placed some significant advertising with efestivals. They might hate efestivals, but they know what's what. :)

I said they might not appreciate "Neil" releasing information.

Yep, you've said that.

If only you knew. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

FR tell me nothing (and that's the 100% truth). But isn't it strange how I managed to tell the world the headliners the day before the V tickets went on sale? PMSL. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by eFestivals

r/l and download both have very strong headliners, I would argue that Downloads are better, Metallica are miles better than Foos, Black Sabbath are on a par with The Cure and Prodigy will put on a great show whereas some of Kasabians set will fall flat. Download just edges it, but I couldn't care less cos I'm off to both!

I'll change my wording on my Lawrence and the Manchine statement - In my opinion she is not a major festival headline act yet, she doesn't have a large enough back catalogue and has yet to top enough major festivals to gain credibility as a headliner.

The Darkness. The Strokes. The Arctic Monkeys. And loads loads more. :rolleyes:

As you say it's all personal opinion. I love the Prodigy and Metallica while Sabbath are legends so it looks good to me.

No arguments over Reading being the best though but then even before the third headliner was revealed they had my two favourite bands.

I'm glad that you can't be bothered to waste more time with me because I love having the last word. I own some very embarrassing shirts, so I am no stranger being embarrassed. But like they say, if a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? So am I sat here all red faced or am I happily making some bacon sarnies?

r/l and download both have very strong headliners, I would argue that Downloads are better, Metallica are miles better than Foos, Black Sabbath are on a par with The Cure and Prodigy will put on a great show whereas some of Kasabians set will fall flat. Download just edges it, but I couldn't care less cos I'm off to both!

efestivals is. I know it is. It's a part of what I've set out to do - not in a deliberate sense, but by default.

I won't play the games that they like to play, games designed to mug punters for promoters profits. Marketing is bollocks, marketing is lies. I give it straight and I always will.

Does that upset me? Nope.

Meanwhile, FR have just placed some significant advertising with efestivals. They might hate efestivals, but they know what's what. :)