FATM

DIzzee Rascal

Kasabian

Bloc Party

The Black Keys

Foo FIghters

Slipknot

Tenacious D

But one thing I will say. Melvin Benn said they have booked the 'ULTIMATE HEADLINERS'. For this festival, a British Rock and Indie/Pop Festival, I think that's exactly what he has doe and I'm not a fan of Kasabian.

The Cure - Like or not, history speaks for it's self and I'd imagine it is a UK Festival Exclusive.

Kasabian - An english festival exclusive sharing with T but this generally happens.

Foo Fighters - A UK Festival Exclusive.

Also going to add FATM - A headline act in her own right pretty much, playing 2nd on the bill.

IMO, it's the best set of headliners the fest has pulled since I've been going and that's 2006, but looking at 2005, possibly since then, no other Uk Festival is matching that, in fact and this is for me personally, I've not seen another festival this year so far produce 3 headline acts matching that.

Hey guys, been reading these forums for ages now, thought it was about time i got involved abeit a bit late in the night, better late than never ay. Im personally really happy with the headliners (provided they are correct of course) just hope we have a great undercard aswell to back it up... Looking forward to another awesome weekend

I made a poster a few weeks ago, i would like to post and hear and see what you think, how do you i copy it into a post, i know that may seem a bit thick ha but im tired and couldnt see anywhere to add attachments. Cheers folks

Edited by OneTwo

Hey guys, been reading these forums for ages now, thought it was about time i got involved abeit a bit late in the night, better late than never ay. Im personally really happy with the headliners (provided they are correct of course) just hope we have a great undercard aswell to back it up... Looking forward to another awesome weekend

I made a poster a few weeks ago, i would like to post and hear and see what you think, how do you i copy it into a post, i know that may seem a bit thick ha but im tired and couldnt see anywhere to add attachments. Cheers folks

No she isn't, the only reason anyone said it was because that bloke who runs the site said it, and everyone around here likes to lick his arse out. She is not a major festival headline act, I don't care what that high and mighty prick thinks.

No she isn't, the only reason anyone said it was because that bloke who runs the site said it, and everyone around here likes to lick his arse out. She is not a major festival headline act, I don't care what that high and mighty prick thinks.

yeah, an act that can sell-out 120,000 tour tickets in an instant and who is so adored by NME that she's just won two awards (Best Solo Artist and Best Track) would be completely unsuitable to headline a festival like Reading/Leeds.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now lick that out of your own arsehole. ;)

Edited by eFestivals