2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's important to remember that, assuming FATM lead into The Cure (I think this is likely, given the style of music), there's going to be A LOT of people there to see FATM. A significant number will stay to watch The Cure, as well as other people who have come specifically to see them. They might not get the biggest crowd of the weekend, but I bet they'll be happier if their watched by people who actually like their music.

shit so far... kasabian should not headline. they're quite good,but not enough to take the headliner place. I love The Cure,but I'm going to see them in Werchter. Foo Fighters has been the only band so far,I'm looking for. Where can I sell my ticket?

They need a very good NME headliner because The Cure would be woeful at Leeds....I belive we have another MCR moment on our hands and it will fail!

They had an opertunity to get some of the best bands and have the best line-up at this year due to no Glastonbury and really pushed to have the best of the best!

We ended up with a washed up 80's band who 80% of the crowd were not around to see them at there prime and 30 years later there just has beens looking for there last pay checks!

I am personally very happy with the cure (although would've preferred blur/green day) and I just sent a text to the group of about 20 that I go to Leeds with letting them know... so far 12 have replied - 6 said 'i'm happy with that', 1 said 'that's amazing', 3 said 'that's ok', 1 said 'not bad but will probably go somewhere else that night' and 1said 'i'm going to kill myself'

Edited by dclarke12

They need a very good NME headliner because The Cure would be woeful at Leeds....I belive we have another MCR moment on our hands and it will fail!

They had an opertunity to get some of the best bands and have the best line-up at this year due to no Glastonbury and really pushed to have the best of the best!

We ended up with a washed up 80's band who 80% of the crowd were not around to see them at there prime and 30 years later there just has beens looking for there last pay checks!