2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of interest is the Foo Fighters rumour still based of Taylor's quote to one of the newspapers in an interview from last year? Or is there something more solid?

The quote:

"We may play Reading in the summer next year, if we get through all of this run OK. Festivals are where we cut our teeth and became a good band,"

the basis of the reason for why efests has them rumoured isn't exactly that, but something quite similar.

People keep mentioning this map in various forums. I don't know how accurate it is or supposed to be. If they were headlining R&L why would they have Leeds on the map and not Reading? If the map's correct to some degree then they're headlining a UK festival but I'd be skeptical how accurate the points on the map are, especially given the number of fesivals in a small area as far as England is concerned.

If the map is off and they are playing in England then Latitude and Phoenix (the location not being released yet could explain an inaccurate map position) could be options.

I doubt we'd have Iron Maiden headlining if Foos are headlining as well, that already happened in 2005 and I'd like to think FR would want to keep it fresh.

Oh yeah Neil, let's hope you deliver the goods this time instead of just cruelly teasing us. :P;)