2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who replied to him saying that he would punch them that his punch would turn into an affectionate stroke of the face, you couldn't beat me up if I was in a vegetative state

That had me laughing for ages.

Seriously, he knows what he's done, he could just come out and say he made it up and Foo Fighters didn't post it but he won't so he's bringing the shitstorm on himself by arguing back. It doesn't help other people are getting involved on his side and he won't say what he's done, so its all esculating into one big massive bitch fest.

I too by the way ain't tweeting him, I told him what he was getting abuse for and he said he didn't make it up. He could have said right there and said where he heard Foos had put it up, but he didn't which IMO means he lied and said Foos put it up and won't admit it cus all his followers will think hes a prick, this way, he seems the innocent one but I ain't getting involved he's a 17 yr old kid.

But he seems not that bothered and is just giving abuse back and so are others so, it shouldn't be taking seriously and just seems a laugh. He deserves all the shit he's getting by being a cocky shit, he could have said where he heard it but instead gave out abuse. His own fault.