2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't wanna' disrupt your argument, but what about Pixies thrown in as a bit of a curveball? I've seen a few people say they could sub but tbh I couldn't see them taking any slot other than a headline? Or is it pretty much confirmed that foo's, Kasabian and the Cure are headlining now?

In terms of big acts Green Day (as long as you don't see them too often), Rammstein, Arcade Fire, Jay Z, AC/DC, The Specials, N.I.N., Rob Zombie, Weezer, Gogol Bordello, Korn and Frank Turner come to mind but generally the best shows I see are smaller acts like Streetlight Manifeseto, Big D & The Kids Table, Parka, Pete & The Pirates, Japanese Voyeurs, Beatsteaks, Skints etc. All of them imo of course.

They must be giving out free money and dates with models to those in the crowd then because I can't think of many things better than the Foos and nothing musically!

And trust me I like Metallica and can't wait to see them!

I'll go :)

Placebo can't play, but Friday looks good.

Cage The Elephant won't be that high.

But the most glaring error here...

You put Yuck above Dinosaur Jr. You can't stick the band blatantly ripping off the original band directly above the original band. Madness. I love both bands, but Dinosaur Jr would/should be a lot higher up the lineup than Yuck. Plus Dinosaur Jr are FR headliners, iconic mid-main booking, or mid up NME. But I very much doubt they'll play again... Just no their festival anymore... which is sad.

Edited by OneTwo

I'll go :)

Placebo can't play, but Friday looks good.

Cage The Elephant won't be that high.

But the most glaring error here...

You put Yuck above Dinosaur Jr. You can't stick the band blatantly ripping off the original band directly above the original band. Madness. I love both bands, but Dinosaur Jr would/should be a lot higher up the lineup than Yuck. Plus Dinosaur Jr are FR headliners, iconic mid-main booking, or mid up NME. But I very much doubt they'll play again... Just no their festival anymore... which is sad.

Edited by gazza_20