2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's what they've been told I'd be very surprised if its true, but that being said they have heavily qualified their guess so I don't think it's quite the bullshit some peopl are saying it is. On Green Day, we keep hearing that they won't play R&L again, but for understandable reasons we have no explanation as to why. I doubt if it's an absolute concrete reason, whatever it may be. So it can't be ruled out. It's not any less plausalethan the cure, soI'm taking both as possibilities with a pinch of salt.

1. Green Day are most likely NEVER to play RnL again. They can do their own shows, they have enough money from their own shows. They don't need RnL. The only way they would play is when Benn offers them a HUGE sum (extremley slight possibility), and they have the motivation to play, which strictly they don't. In Melvin Benn's words, after asking whether Green Day will ever play: "It would be a nice though".

2. Look, The Killers only played in 08 I believe, tbh, it's probably just too early for them to play again. I'm only saying The Cure are more likely because they're in some what quite different to FF and Kasabian. Benn I believe can't be THAT stupid.

As much as I know it's not going to happen, I would love, just this once, for Neil to be wrong and Strictly to be right. That Strictly rumour sounds absolutely phenomenal to me, especially if the cure were playing on the kasabian day as I really don't care for kasabian!

"eFestivals had Green Day as TBC last year don't you know as well as RHCP for Sonisphere this year."

Well, pretty sure that's just not true?

Don't remember GD being tbc at all, and at one point everyone thought rhcp would be at soni (and they weren't even a tbc here i don't think, just a r)

It's 100% bullshit.

It's over 5 years since we've had a headline act wrongly marked as a tbc for a major fest.

Last year the only headline acts ever marked as a tbc were the correct headline acts - and marked as that before xmas.

If Green Day were ever in our rumours last year (I don't believe they ever were, but can't be bothered to check) then they were only ever a 'rumour' and would have been removed when we markled the correct headliners as tbc.

As Strictly are using 100% bullshit to try and suggest they're right, what does that tell you about what they know? :lol:

It's 100% bullshit.

It's over 5 years since we've had a headline act wrongly marked as a tbc for a major fest.

Last year the only headline acts ever marked as a tbc were the correct headline acts - and marked as that before xmas.

If Green Day were ever in our rumours last year (I don't believe they ever were, but can't be bothered to check) then they were only ever a 'rumour' and would have been removed when we markled the correct headliners as tbc.

As Strictly are using 100% bullshit to try and suggest they're right, what does that tell you about what they know? :lol:

Edited by JID