Elbow!

Guest Roonwilldo

As long as its not at the expense of Pulp.

Beyonce

Pulp

Elbow

would be great - it does seem that they're about to step up this year so third from top is possibly too low but if the current rumours for subs & other Stage headliners are correct then its hard to see where else they're supposed to go.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given Elbow's stature I would probably say the same. I have done no research whatsoever on this and may be well out, but my gut tells me (and it's not insubstantial) that by any measure you wish to apply apart from chart success for singles maybe, Elbow would be above Pulp in the pecking order. They're still writing and recording for a start.

Elbow into Arcade Fire with a brilliant headliner elsewhere would be awesome. U2 can jog on.

How brilliant would it be if U2 weren't actually playing and we ended up with Radiohead instead. Now that would be something special!

The Queens Head gig in 2008 was the greatest gig I have ever been to, there was genuinely tears in peoples eyes that night it was so awe inspiring. Can't wait to see them in Cambridge on 2nd march. Then glasto. I would love them to Play a smaller venue again this year like they did in 2008 but can't see that happening again. Maybe a Park secret set as well as a Pyramid slot? Oh please

The Queens Head gig in 2008 was the greatest gig I have ever been to, there was genuinely tears in peoples eyes that night it was so awe inspiring. Can't wait to see them in Cambridge on 2nd march. Then glasto. I would love them to Play a smaller venue again this year like they did in 2008 but can't see that happening again. Maybe a Park secret set as well as a Pyramid slot? Oh please

Hmmm Mumford & Sons before U2, so surely Elbow won't be before them.

With Primal Scream confirmed headlining the Other Stage for Friday aswell and Chemical Brothers confirmed and probably headlining the Other Stage another night (or is the fact they haven't been confirmed as headlining the Other a sign they aren't?).

Wouldn't think they'd play before Coldplay and Pulp likely for Sunday, so does it look like either headlining or possibly even subbing the Other Stage??

Hmmm Mumford & Sons before U2, so surely Elbow won't be before them.

With Primal Scream confirmed headlining the Other Stage for Friday aswell and Chemical Brothers confirmed and probably headlining the Other Stage another night (or is the fact they haven't been confirmed as headlining the Other a sign they aren't?).

Wouldn't think they'd play before Coldplay and Pulp likely for Sunday, so does it look like either headlining or possibly even subbing the Other Stage??