White lies

Guest krisskross

Saw them last friday in manchester, it was the last night of their tour and they were f**king brilliant. New album comes across really well live, and obviously the old hits are always fantastic. Would love to see them at glasto, I think a late afternoon slot on the pyramid would be pretty good

• 4 weeks later...

Good to see a lot of Love for them.

Just can't stop listening to the new album, and when I do I invariably listen to the 1st album instead.

Got the Vaccines, Strokes and a few others to go through but my GOD White Lies have made a good album.

If they are playing Sat on the Other stage, I think that will suit me. I will be there, and down the front. See you all there.

I saw both White Lies and Glasvegas (along with Florence (who I liked a lot) and Friendly Fires (who were dreadful)) at the same NME tour gig and thought they were both fantastic. I love the three albums the two bands have produced between them.

Deary me, Russycarps. I thought we had so much in common with our unhealthy love of all things Nick Cave, including adoring the wonderful Grinderman (still no news on them playing :( ). In my head White Lies and Glasvegas have at least an influence link to Nick.

• 4 weeks later...

Good to see White Lies given a good slot. Bit of a shame that they're up against Elbow (suspect I'm not the only person who'd like to see both)

New album is certainly a grower. I'm sure they'll leave the Other Stage a happier place as they did in 2009.

Good to see White Lies given a good slot. Bit of a shame that they're up against Elbow (suspect I'm not the only person who'd like to see both)

New album is certainly a grower. I'm sure they'll leave the Other Stage a happier place as they did in 2009.