Line-Up Confirmation

Guest Dirty Boots

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say if this line-up is correct I would be very impressed. All three headliners are superb; people complain about Muse and Green Day's new albums but they've been out for a while now, so the bands might just play a collection of older, better stuff. Sub-headliners look good with exception of MCR, and throw in florence and mumford and sons and you've got a very good looking lineup.

At the end of the day, everyone likes different music, but that's my opinion :)

Personally I think this line-up is a load of shite. Yes the final line-up will be pretty similar to this one but I think this just looks like guesswork.

If it's not then fairplay. I think it's a decent line-up, better than 09 not as good as this year, but then again it's all down to personal opinions and there's no doubt that they three would be strong headliners.

Interpol certainly would be wonderful. I just checked that poster by Hart Attack and wow they are almost identical. I am inclined to disbelieve the rumors from this thread based on the fact that Hart posts one of these line ups several time a year and unless he for once came across some inside info, I highly doubt they could be this similar simply by coincidence