tickets for 2011 sale date

Guest usatoglas

good lord i cant believe that I am even writing this already but was trying to guesstimate when the 2011 tickets will

be going on-sale, especially as it seems like we have only just got back form this years festy

I just cannot remember when they went on-sale last year but am fairly sure it was in october

Well this year I shall be trapsing around the indian subcontinent in october and some of november and want to know when

people think ticket will be on-sale

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, we're looking at doing Glasto for the first time in 2011 (been holding off for a few yrs & now glad friends have got the Glasto bug too!). Quick q in relation to ticket purchase day, is it correct that a deposit can be paid on the day then the remainder by a certain date afterwards? Cheers for any help!

Hi guys, we're looking at doing Glasto for the first time in 2011 (been holding off for a few yrs & now glad friends have got the Glasto bug too!). Quick q in relation to ticket purchase day, is it correct that a deposit can be paid on the day then the remainder by a certain date afterwards? Cheers for any help!

Anyone else think it's going to be a bit of a nightmare getting tickets for next year after this years scorcher? I know a few people who went for the first time and have now told all their mates how good it was and they're now going too :(

Anyone else think it's going to be a bit of a nightmare getting tickets for next year after this years scorcher? I know a few people who went for the first time and have now told all their mates how good it was and they're now going too :(

yep, that plus the fact that everyone is going to be thinking that U2 are defo playing too. Ticket day is likely to be far worse than last time. :(