Your Top 5 Acts

Guest Clevedon_Red

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Snoop Dogg - Absolute legend of a performer, don't think i'll ever see a crowd that big for a rap artist at a festival ever again.

2. Stevie Wonder - No need for an explanation.

3. Muse - I absolutely love these guys, but i wasn't completely blown away. Third favourite band of all time and funnily enough here they sit...at number 3.

4. The Stranglers - The lead singer, corr he did make us laugh.

5. Scissor Sisters - They just know how to put on a good show.

I also enjoyed a good bit of Rolf, LCD Soundsystem, Two Door Cinema Club and Vampire Weekend. I think LCD soundsystem would've been in the top 5 if i hadn't had to leave after 20 minutes to get a half decent spot for Stevie.

1. Stevie Wonder

2. I Am Kloot

3. Laura Marling (new discovery)

4. Rolf Harris

5. Midlake

What a weekend.

Not in any particular order:

Stevie Wonder

Al Stewart

Hobo Jones & The Junkyard Dogs

Faithless

The Avett Brothers

If I had more than 5 choices I would have also put down Curved Air (Thursday night at Croissant Neuf) and Ade Edmondson & The Bad Shepherds

Edited by caroline1210

Haha, surprise The Wurzles didn't wake you up! Must have been pretty noisy outside with rapturous applause!? http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=131238263577277&ref=mf Please join!

Also someone mentioned Bootleg Beatles. Didn't fancy Gorillaz & fancied a good singalong so saw them at the Acoustic instead. They were bloody ace, chatting to the crowd in their Scouse voice! Good stuff.