2nd Glastonbury World Cup

Guest hogga

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id just like to say thank you to norainplease for the badges and to you all for a great game .

soz i didnt stay and say hello nerves got the better of me but its great to see the amount collected for water aid old sons :unsure:

oh and love the photos :D

Just a completely random selection of my photos;

DSC_0989.jpg

DSC_1212.jpg

DSC_1277.jpg

DSC_1305.jpg

More will be available later.

In fact, the plan is, for a small Water Aid donation, you can receive a copy of the original (rather large) size photo by e-mail, in order that you can view it, or print it out at your leisure.

Perhaps you would like it made into a 6' canvas wall hanging, in order to taunt your loved one on his birthday. How's that for a unique anniversary treat? :)

As promised, all the phootie fotos have been assembled, and are waiting for discerning viewers here;

http://www.depsin.com/g2010f/

If you do happen to enjoy looking at the photos, please don't be ashamed to unleash your purses and wallets in the direction of the efests World Cup Water Aid fund, which can be found here;

http://www.justgiving.com/glastoworldcup2010

If you would like a (BIG) copy of one of the original photographs from which these shrunken heads are taken, please drop me a line via the usual socially acceptable methods. I will no doubt harangue you until you agree to give money to charity, but I think you'll agree it's well worth the haranguing.. ;)

Thanks!

B)

Fantastic pictures. Couple of me taking a kick out after I stood in between the posts!

What a great afternoon it was. Thanks to everyone who made it one of the highlights of the week. Next year ROW have to stop the 3 in a row!!!