2nd Glastonbury World Cup

Guest hogga

PS: The World Cup may be all over bar the shouting but it's never too late to bung a few quid in Mr WaterAid's direction to help continue his most excellent work around the world. Your tiny 'sacrifice' of not having a couple of extra pints and not visiting the bog a couple of extra times this coming weekend is pretty much guaranteed to make someone somewhere in the world *very* happy indeed. And there might just be a li'l something a bit kinda like a shiny round metal thingy with a pin on the back winging it's way to you to say thanks into the bargain :) Watch this space and all that but there is more than the merest hint of a possibility that a very small number of shiny round metal thingies looking something a bit kinda like this:

glasto%202010%20badge%20preview.jpg

will be up for grabs hopefully sometime very soon(ish). I'm still waiting on authority (or otherwise) to officially use the piccy I 'borrowed' and tweaked for the background ... although I might perhaps be getting a bit bored with waiting and dish them out anyway if I don't hear something kinda soon and all that as I'm feeling sooooo naughty today :lol: Must say that the bag full of shiny new round metal thingies that I have sat in front of me do look particularly handsome tho so it would be rude not to give them away eventually and it's a d@mn fine piccy Mr.Tim5025 so please say "yes" real soon :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The post-festival WaterAid review has recently appeared on The Official Glasto Site ... and all you fine peeps who were involved in some way or other with the Glasto World Cup get a shout :D Well done chaps B) Nice result and all that ... well, apart from the RoW getting a royal stuffing (again) bit anyway ! Why couldn't all you Eng-Er-Landers have been complete cr@p like you were in the inferior looky-likey World Cup game on Sunday :P

PS: The World Cup may be all over bar the shouting but it's never too late to bung a few quid in Mr WaterAid's direction to help continue his most excellent work around the world. Your tiny 'sacrifice' of not having a couple of extra pints and not visiting the bog a couple of extra times this coming weekend is pretty much guaranteed to make someone somewhere in the world *very* happy indeed. And there might just be a li'l something a bit kinda like a shiny round metal thingy with a pin on the back winging it's way to you to say thanks into the bargain :) Watch this space and all that but there is more than the merest hint of a possibility that a very small number of shiny round metal thingies looking something a bit kinda like this:

glasto%202010%20badge%20preview.jpg

will be up for grabs hopefully sometime very soon(ish). I'm still waiting on authority (or otherwise) to officially use the piccy I 'borrowed' and tweaked for the background ... although I might perhaps be getting a bit bored with waiting and dish them out anyway if I don't hear something kinda soon and all that as I'm feeling sooooo naughty today :lol: Must say that the bag full of shiny new round metal thingies that I have sat in front of me do look particularly handsome tho so it would be rude not to give them away eventually and it's a d@mn fine piccy Mr.Tim5025 so please say "yes" real soon :)

EDIT: D'oh ! Chaz beat me to it with a shiny new thread while I was spending half a lifetime hunting out the most recent GWC thread to post this on. Never mind, news so good that it totally deserves being said twice and all that !