Ben & Jerry's Sundae 2010

Guest Tugger2k

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lived dead opposite the common for the last 2 years and so is only about a 100m walk to the gates...absolutely brilliant festival and (fingers crossed), great weather to match!!

There are plenty of touts outside but expect to pay over the odds for tickets and please be careful of scammers...just check the ticket over very carefully!!

I'm not actually sure how many touts will be happy to do tickets this year given that they are electronic.

If you are looking for a local pub before/after, head to the Windmill, you cant miss it! great atmosphere but will be absolutely rammed all day!! Other alternatives are the firefly accross the road from the common opposite the windmill or a bit further down is Giglum/Glow Lounge...great atmospheres but all of these are fairly expensive.

Alternatively, give me a shout/pm and I will sell you a few beers that I normally get in before the festival (there is a costcutters next to firefly but this normally has queues outside the festival). Beers will be straight from the fridge and normally get sold out so if you get an order in ready then I can stock up in advance!!

Theyre not all e-tickets this year. I have a normal ticket bought on pre sale. They look awesome with the hologram being a cow. You certainly can't complain with any of their brand advertising. Very much looking forward to sunday, going to see what i can do beforehand but might get back to you on the beers!

Does anyone know what the viability of taking booze in is? On the ticket it says no alcohol, bottles or cans, so I'm assuming that as long as you're not too blatant, something like a bottle of vodka tipped into a 2l coke bottle should be okay.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That's a bonus, I'm away from the 7th June so thought I may miss it all.

Is it definatly the 31st?? How do you know??

Well it has to be a family ish type band/artist. Maybe the likes of Elbow, Mumford and Sons or Bruno Mars?? But then again they all maybe a bit on the big side!!