What's the chances of pulling?

Guest asoldasglasto

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....and as for chances I'd say average to fair chances...I've heard of incidents - although not including me.. Although I had sex over a car bonnet in E17, but I knew of her previous to festival so doesn't count...Her area didn't smell either but my senses were not up to scratch..

One year my mates brother came with us and a 'girl' from a neighbouring tent down to Trash City after hours on the Saturday. They seems to be getting friendly, so we left them to it. He spent all Sunday recovering in his tent, so I didn't see him for the rest of the festival. However, when he surfaced, the confession was made that the she turned out to be a he!

Be very careful of who you run into in Glastonbury Festival!

well if you're talking about finding someone to have a relationship with, poeple who actually go looking usually just come across as really sad and desperate and you'd have to wonder if they were just settling for you cause they wanted someone..

i think you could probably pull quite easily at a festival, it's easy to get talking to people.

there are loads of couples who met through efest aswell. :P

Do you remember when it was ok to make jokes about ethnic minorities and gays were open to unimaginable abuse. It may be fun to you but when it's day in day out it's just another form of prejudice.

Is it just a coincidence ginger is an anagram of ni**er.