What's the chances of pulling?

Guest asoldasglasto

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence to gingers, blacks, asians (east or west) or to anyone else, but I find many of them very attractive.

Er, not sure why that would be offensive, come to think of it.

(What was offensive about the original comment was the "box ticking" element)

i keep on trying to reply to this to put it to rest but i shocked at the levels of ignorance that people keep displaying on the subject.

the n word is associated with the history of the slave trade. imagine how you would feel if you had that in your genealogical past and people used a word to remind you of it and also to illustrate how much they demonstrated power over your race.

i am white british, but use of the n word or ignorant devaluing of it is out of order.

if anything i think we sometimes need to take a step back and be ashamed of the racist history that made our country so rich and present days lives so comfortable.

am i being unreasonable?

i keep on trying to reply to this to put it to rest but i shocked at the levels of ignorance that people keep displaying on the subject.

the n word is associated with the history of the slave trade. imagine how you would feel if you had that in your genealogical past and people used a word to remind you of it and also to illustrate how much they demonstrated power over your race.

i am white british, but use of the n word or ignorant devaluing of it is out of order.

if anything i think we sometimes need to take a step back and be ashamed of the racist history that made our country so rich and present days lives so comfortable.

am i being unreasonable?

The differences are huge, can't be arsed to go into them. They are far too obvious (stopping and searching of black people, inherent racism in society, stereotypes about crime, violence etc) for me to think you are being serious.

If you're that concerned shave your head or dye your hair.

Blimey, I was born with a ridiculously handsome face and get grief for it every day.. You dont hear me complaining

The differences are huge, can't be arsed to go into them. They are far too obvious (stopping and searching of black people, inherent racism in society, stereotypes about crime, violence etc) for me to think you are being serious.

If you're that concerned shave your head or dye your hair.

Blimey, I was born with a ridiculously handsome face and get grief for it every day.. You dont hear me complaining

that is a bizarre question. obviously not, no that is not ok. but it wouldn't be ok to call someone a white bastard either, if it was intended to demean or alienate them in the midst of a society which was predominantly black.

but the n word does have separate connotations. it is effectively like using a word associated with the holocaust to demean a jewish person. i hate to say such a horrible thing but i'm trying to illustrate a perfectly reasonable point.