Preferred Drink To Take?!

Guest festival_badger

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre ordering my Burrowhill to take with me will commence one week before the festival. I cant afford the £4 pints so £6 for 4 litres delivered to my door will sort me out very nicely :P

Skittles vodka is for amateurs. Jelly baby vodka's miles nicer and much easier to make 'cos you don't have to filter out any crap.

DSC_5848.jpg

As for my preferred drink at Glasto, it's got to be Red Bull and rum. The only dispute is what it's called -- we can't decide between 'Redrum' or 'Rumbull'.

so far my plan is to take a litre of wiskey and a litre of dark rum, a box of red wine and either 8 cold cans of pear cider or larger for the footy on the wednesday. Might freeze up a couple of bottles of asda's own red bull to go with the rum.

Beer for the camp and Im diversifying into port for wandering around with. Chuck a few cold ones in as i wander from bars and job'll be a good un.

Its gorgeous

I assume you mean MINT Baileys?....

I too would like to know how many skittles or Jelly Babies are required for a 75cl bottle of vodka... no doubt some vodka gets 'lost' in the process...!

so far my plan is to take a litre of wiskey and a litre of dark rum, a box of red wine and either 8 cold cans of pear cider or larger for the footy on the wednesday. Might freeze up a couple of bottles of asda's own red bull to go with the rum.

Skittles vodka is for amateurs. Jelly baby vodka's miles nicer and much easier to make 'cos you don't have to filter out any crap.

DSC_5848.jpg

As for my preferred drink at Glasto, it's got to be Red Bull and rum. The only dispute is what it's called -- we can't decide between 'Redrum' or 'Rumbull'.

1/ Decanted into plastic.....Bacardi Gold. Cold coke and a bit of ice....hmmmmm.

2/Assorted cans of beer.......Speckled Hen, Ruddles and Green King IPA.

3/ A nice drop of single malt in the hip flask for when the sun goes down.

Only a litre?! Is that the embarrassing bit? :P I plan on using it instead of milk! Crunchy nut cornflakes and Baileys - Mmmmm

The fruit salad and blackjack vodka experiment is going to take place today! I think I might have to make several bottles pre Glasto to get the mix exactly right! :P

That made me laugh out loud on the train, much to the disgust of the rest of the first class carriage :P

I too am going to start my flavoured vodka trials today, hitting a sweet shop and off-licence on my way home

N'ah - they are laughing cos a Scouser is in first class and they are wondering who you got the ticket from! :P

(and I am allowed to take the piss out of myself - I am from Liverpool - I just live in Yorkshire now and yep, my accent is as f**ked as you think it probably is!)

Cheeky, I am a posh cocktail bar frequenting Londoner know I will have you know! Why did you down grade to yorkshire?

I plan to buy skittles, (taking out the green and purple) fruit salads and a bag of Jelly Babies.

I am a vanilla vodka fan though so may just take a bottle of that instead but have fun practicing in the meantime!

Thats my breakfast sorted! I shall return shortly with the verdict although I must say it sounds like a most genius idea and I luckily have both in the kitchen! I may try the apple and blueberry also, just for scientific comparison you understand!? :P