Preferred Drink To Take?!

Guest festival_badger

Thats my breakfast sorted! I shall return shortly with the verdict although I must say it sounds like a most genius idea and I luckily have both in the kitchen! I may try the apple and blueberry also, just for scientific comparison you understand!? :P

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My plan has been foiled by minime who has just arisen from the dead (bed) and reminded me I promised to give him and his scally mates a lift to the bank holiday fair! I do not think the mothers of said scally 15 year olds would be most impressed!

Think I might try it for supper!

Shame, you will have to send him away for a weekend and test out your ability to function and get around on a breakfast like that!

I have just forewarned my housemate he is in a for some scientific research when I get back... Just need to festival food to match the alcohol to get a true experince, I think BIG cheesey chip baguettes are needed

Beer for the camp, I'm with you there.... but port?

I love drinking the odd glass of port. I never thought about bringing it to Glasto. You could be on to a winner there phil.

Ok, now for my confession. Beer for the camp. Whiskey (Usually about a litre, litre and a half. but now the embarrassing bit. A litre of Baileys :P

*Homer impression*

Baileys... ahhhhh

i havent actually made up my mind yet but.....

i would normally take a crate of strongbow to a festival, but because its glastonbury, i may upgrade myself to some other cider.

a litre of vodka is a certain.

might take some port/blue wkd to make cheeky vimto's

i havent got a clue yet, but ill have a wide variety of drinkables....

1.5 litres of Dark Vodka made using these babies.

069943.jpg

Some cans of either Guinness or Stella.

I'm liking the Port suggestion very much. Most civilised. Not sure how a plastic container will affect the taste though. I must experiment in the coming weeks.

Not 100% sure yet but usually includes some/all of the following:

keg of cider - may go for some Cheddar Valley this year as we're staying near there the night before

box of red wine - still drinkable when it's warm

flavoured vodka - flavour to be decided....will be watching people's results on here with interest!

Edited by IamChappu

The cans of Pimms are lovely as are the cans of GnT, I normally take a good few cans of these for breakfast drinking. :P

What are other ciders such as Magners etc like warm. I take strongbow normally as its ok warm but will take the others if they are ok warm?

So tonight I've had several experiments with jelly baby vodka, thinking of maybe uping to 3 per 25ml :P Feel a bit tipsy as I was doing it in 50ml shots and taking in the fumes as I placed it near boiling boiling water.

Parents kept nicking jelly babys to eat and so don't have enough to make a full bottle :lol: Will try in a couple of days :P

http://twitpic.com/1kod0s :P

i really need to find some nice cider that comes in a box..

i like the sound of jelly baby vodka, i might have a go at making something like that.. but i don't want to waste vodka if it doesn't work.

Jelly baby vodka, plus skittles and fruit salad in production.....

http://twitpic.com/1knhk5

In the image... back to front, left to right....

mixed skittles, yellow skittles, red skittles, orange skittles, Fruit salad

Black Jelly babies, orange Jelly babies, red Jelly babies, mixed Jelly babies

WIll be tested and strained , report to follow, if I can still see...