Virus?

Guest NeilVJ

Huh? what? Does anyone else understand this?

Probably not, cos heads are jammed so firmly up some arses it's no wonder that all they're smelling is shit.

If I were an optimist I'd hope that they'd soon realise that it's their own shit they're smelling. But I'm a realist, and that really is a hope too far. :P

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of a sticky with advice for the virus? My desktop is infected. I'm not interested in any blame, but it would really be handy. There seem to be quite a few different solutions to the virus in this thread, which is pretty mammoth now.

If no sticky, then could someone else point out the best way to cleanse? Should I really delete all those registry keys? Seem quite a lot of them.

Any chance of a sticky with advice for the virus? My desktop is infected. I'm not interested in any blame, but it would really be handy. There seem to be quite a few different solutions to the virus in this thread, which is pretty mammoth now.

If no sticky, then could someone else point out the best way to cleanse? Should I really delete all those registry keys? Seem quite a lot of them.

Some of you really do not understand what this site is about.

First off I threw all my toys out the pram on Sunday and had a dig on Tuesday, but after it was explained what had occurred accepted what was what and moved on.

But I also accepted my responsibility

I am not going to blow smoke up Neil's arse, we disagree on lots and I expect he does not respect me any more than the next person on this board, he is not is he what I call a people person but hey I signed up as all you did.......

Yet some of you seem to think he and Efests owe you something.

However you pay nothing, take everything then bitch and whine when you dont get it.

I owe this site a great deal over the last two years an more so in the past year.

I accept that Neil may not be the webmaster you all think he should but then again it's his ball and he can play with it the way he likes.

I have been watching this thread all day and wonder at what point you will all stop bitching at moaning... when its pulled? when your banned? when you see other banned?

To be fair I really dont care anymore what you all think or say, its got to a point now where you are digging at the guy who ownes, runs and supports this site just because you cant be arsed to look past the very reason for its existence.

What I am saying is I respect Efests, I respect the people on here I call friends, real friends and not some sort of virtual camp-fire names, people who have look ed after me this year and done some great things for me.

If your so f**king dense that you cant see that the issue whilst coming from here but if infecting your PC is your problem then you are lost in my eyes......

at the end of the day if your so worked up and so pissed off with efets that you feel the need to keep posting sjit, then why dont you f**k off and find another site because we really dont need you...

Neil and the guys here a job that is thankless when its going great and the spawn of the devil when its not, me included in that. However at the end of the day you all pay nothing to be here and as Neil says you pay for what you get.....

So flame away, call me a c**t, I dont c are because I am sick of some of your attitudes to the site and dont give a f**k, I have thick skin and have a lot more going on than a bunch of whiny arsed moaning shit heads who dont no a good thing when they see it...

Shit happens, it Happened over the weekend, its sorted now move on or f**k off.......

Edited by strudders

So flame away, call me a c**t, I dont c are because I am sick of some of your attitudes to the site and dont give a f**k, I have thick skin and have a lot more going on than a bunch of whiny arsed moaning shit heads who dont no a good thing when they see it...

Shit happens, it Happened over the weekend, its sorted now move on or f**k off.......

Breakdown of this thread:

Pre-Neil's arrival:

97 % trying to sort the damn virus out

3 % Moaning

The Rest of it:

5 % Trying to sort the damn virus out

10 % Moaning

3% Sucking up to Neil

12 % Criticising the moaning

13% Criticising the criticism

20% Criticising something else

35% Telling everyone to shut up and drop it

2% Misc - boobs, bombing china, banter (the three essential Bs covered there)

:P:P

Edited by ralph250