Virus?

Guest NeilVJ

f**k me is this still going on?

Some of you need to get a life and just accept this shit happens and move on......

and as has been said really....

If you dont like it...

well there's the door and close it on your way out...

Now Beards is my main concern today and beer as I am being taken out by an Efest member who I would not have met if it was not for this place...

Oh and if any of you do feel like keeping it up how about a small donation to this lot......

Efests World Cup

Because if you all feel that your hard done by, then you know f**k all because not far from your door there is a whole world a lot lot worse of than you......

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f**k me is this still going on?

Some of you need to get a life and just accept this shit happens and move on......

and as has been said really....

If you dont like it...

well there's the door and close it on your way out...

Now Beards is my main concern today and beer as I am being taken out by an Efest member who I would not have met if it was not for this place...

Oh and if any of you do feel like keeping it up how about a small donation to this lot......

Efests World Cup

Because if you all feel that your hard done by, then you know f**k all because not far from your door there is a whole world a lot lot worse of than you......

ok...

I believe I'm one of the accused whingers...

I came on, after our laptop died, without any hint of blame for anyone, I'm fully aware of the fact that shit happens!

One of the first responses I got from Neil was a laughing smiley face accompanied by a (basically) "f**k any of you who became a victim of the virus, it's your own stupid fault"

Just f**k off with your whinging lies. :P

I did no such thing, as can be seen here:-

/index.php?showtopic=145091&view=findpost&p=3254091">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...t&p=3254091

I don't know, that seems reasonable.

Given that you'll lie your arse off, you don't have the first idea what "reasonable" is.

Perhaps it is.

And if I hadn't been

1. stopping the problem, and then thoroughly checking that I had stopped the problem...

2. answering lots of moronic posts & emails from over-sensitive little souls who can never have any responsibility for their own actions and always have someone to blame for their own lack of thought &/or action (which *IS* a part of this)....

3. spending £500 that I don't have looking into the unhelpful bollox that triton posted just for the purposes of unnecessarily scaring you all some more by suggesting what he's found will rape your mother yet he's happy to have your mother raped for two more days....

... then perhaps I'd have had the time to address things in a more overly comprehensive and sensible way. Instead I've had my head put on a stick because I've been the victim of the same crime as the rest of those non-thinking morons who expect better from me than they've managed themselves.

Ultimately, I've now hit the point where I'll happily say....

If you don't like this site and how it's run, just f**k off. You are not wanted here.

I no longer give a f**k what the wo-is-me brigade think, or what the effect is on efests. I very nearly pulled the plug on the whole thing yesterday and having had 12 hours to think it over properly have no qualms about doing just that. While there's some lovely people that use this site, they're being overwhelmed by the morons, and I ain't ever been here for moron relief.

Go or stay, I really don't care. But if you're one of those that really should be going, don't expect anything but truth from my gob from now on. Can you handle the truth? Nope - today has shown that you can't. Run on back to mummy.

The subject is now closed. I have a big 'ban' button to use for anyone that fails to grasp this.

the implication was that I was relying on free software which I wasn't

Oh, what a heartless insult for me to have made. :P

The fact remains that you got the virus when the software you had should have protected you just as it protected me and many others. So that's down to something YOU did or didn't do, and nothing to do with here.

You want ME to take responsibility for something not in my control when you won't take responsibility yourself for what was fully within your control.

You and your double standards can f**k right off.

Although Neil, can you see, you have, in some of your posts BLAMED people for getting this virus, either for having rubbish AV, not being able to use it properly etc.

No I fuggin' haven't. :P

I've said if I'm to blame for efests getting infected then the same applies all-round - to the people that are in control of other computers.

Any "blame" you're imagining that I'm dishing out is being said in that context.