• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday

Main

Strokes

Pulp

Florence and the Machine (I hope not, but couldn't really think of anyone else)

White Lies

Last Shadow Puppets (Miles Kane said he wants to look into starting a second album, after his solo project)

Frank Turner

The View

One Night Only

Warpaint

Mona

NME

Feeder

Hard-Fi

Saturday

Main

REM

My Chemical Romance

30 seconds to mars

Good Charlotte

Gallows

Gaslight Anthem

Phoenix

Jimmy Eat World

(and some more)

NME

Mumford and Sons (or maybe Noel Gallagher)

Wombats

Sunday

Main

Muse

Manic Street Preachers

Offspring

Interpol

Animal Collective

(and some more)

NME

Prodigy

Jamie T

Thought I'd have a go... Don't know that many heavier bands so obviously there would be some more less-indie bands in there...

I've heard that, he would be a perfect NME headliner though and I don't think The Killers are doing anything next summer, unless I'm wrong.

As for The Offspring, forgot about them completely but we don't want to overdo the 2002-ness! :P

Anyway, just had another thought for a band, nice little curveball - Sublime anyone? Touring with a new singer, would be perfect for 3rd on Main as the sun's going down.

I've heard that, he would be a perfect NME headliner though and I don't think The Killers are doing anything next summer, unless I'm wrong.

As for The Offspring, forgot about them completely but we don't want to overdo the 2002-ness! :P

Anyway, just had another thought for a band, nice little curveball - Sublime anyone? Touring with a new singer, would be perfect for 3rd on Main as the sun's going down.

Apparently Melvin Benn was pretty keen on getting them last year, and by the sound of things they're not at Download or Sonisphere so a 2 date appearance in the UK for loads of money sounds good to them i bet. Don't see why they'd bring prodigy back after a year break to play the same position aswell seeing as the buzz from their latest album is dying down now. We must be due the return of bloc party :P

Apparently Melvin Benn was pretty keen on getting them last year, and by the sound of things they're not at Download or Sonisphere so a 2 date appearance in the UK for loads of money sounds good to them i bet. Don't see why they'd bring prodigy back after a year break to play the same position aswell seeing as the buzz from their latest album is dying down now. We must be due the return of bloc party :P

There's also the 'elf and safety risk of The Prodigy after when they played last time as well. People getting crushed, people passing out, having panic attacks, the whole place being in chaos, from what I hear it's surprising no-one died. I bet the first aid tent was like a scene from a war film that night.

Friday

Main

Strokes

Pulp

White Lies <--- i think this band is too high, are white lies as big as weezer or lostprophets?)

Last Shadow Puppets (Miles Kane said he wants to look into starting a second album, after his solo project)

Frank Turner

The View <--- depends on new album, no idea whered theyd go.

One Night Only <--- highly doubt it, they played festival reblic last yrh if i'm nt mistaken.

Warpaint

Mona

NME

Feeder <--- after feeders last album they should play in the toilets...

Hard-Fi

Saturday

Main

REM <-- love the idea

My Chemical Romance

30 seconds to mars <-- annoyingly ur right

Good Charlotte

Gallows <--- don't play mainstages, you'd be better off with them high up in NME

Gaslight Anthem <--- same slot for 2 years? nah.

Phoenix

Jimmy Eat World

(and some more)

NME

Wombats

Sunday

Main

Muse

Manic Street Preachers <--- i think you'll find that most people bellow 18> do not know who they are, can't see them this high. (thats not me btw :)

Offspring

Interpol

Animal Collective

(and some more)

NME

Prodigy <- agree with everyone else, would be sick but doubt it

Jamie T

Thought I'd have a go... Don't know that many heavier bands so obviously there would be some more less-indie bands in there...

Friday

Main

Strokes

Pulp

White Lies

Frank Turner

The View

One Night Only

Warpaint

Mona

NME

Feeder

Hard-Fi

Saturday

Main

REM

My Chemical Romance

30 seconds to mars

Good Charlotte

Gallows

Gaslight Anthem

Phoenix

Jimmy Eat World

(and some more)

NME

Wombats

Sunday

Main

Muse

Manic Street Preachers

Offspring

Interpol

Animal Collective

(and some more)

NME

Prodigy

Jamie T