Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

im happy coz i just made a load of cheese pineapple and pickles on sticks and i cannae wait to eat them later :P

:P

Not had them in ages! Last time was at a 21st in the Liberal Club. The girls mum made me a whole load of them and I sat there happy as Larry drinking pints and munching cheese, pickles and pineapple. In fact I sneaked loads of them into Furys that night! :P

:P

Not had them in ages! Last time was at a 21st in the Liberal Club. The girls mum made me a whole load of them and I sat there happy as Larry drinking pints and munching cheese, pickles and pineapple. In fact I sneaked loads of them into Furys that night! :P

i know theyre great!!! i told my mum i wanted them and she was like well if u want them u can do them urself! so i did! im so excited for them! ha

We have sooooo much party food!

Checked my bank balance today and there was loads more in it than I thought! So I decided to buy a radio of ebay I had been eyeing up as I want to try and hear some number stations and ebay asked if I wanted to donate some money to the Hati appeal - I did but not via there company which skims 5% of all donations so I went to the disasters appeals website and donated a fiver via text now I feel good that I have done something (if quite small) to help that too!

I'm happy today is over!!!! I was doing a 12 hour shift which was bad enough, but then our drama teacher fell and hurt her ankle, so I had to prepare a drama lesson in about 20 minutes and do a workshop with about 25 16-25 year olds. Finally finished work at 11pm, so im now cosy in bed. Which is making me very very happy!

I'm very happy that I work at Oxfam so I'm helping out on a closer front. Although the people in there are twats, and one of the girls that work there bullies me. I'm thinking of leaving prettey soon :P

what's she been doing? you need to report that. i had to leave a job once because i was bullied and i wish i'd done something about it instead of just letting the bitch get away with it. i don't even take a bit of cheek off anyone at work now.

what's she been doing? you need to report that. i had to leave a job once because i was bullied and i wish i'd done something about it instead of just letting the bitch get away with it. i don't even take a bit of cheek off anyone at work now.

Encouraging all the other workers to bitch behind my back (according to one of my mates that work there) and generally just being extremely rude- Like the other day when we were counting money and one of my mates went "Oh were got loads today" and I said "It's probably all those donations from Hiati"- not in a negative sense and she just turned around and went "Can you shut up please because your really starting to irritate me.". I mean what the HELL did I even say!!

Encouraging all the other workers to bitch behind my back (according to one of my mates that work there) and generally just being extremely rude- Like the other day when we were counting money and one of my mates went "Oh were got loads today" and I said "It's probably all those donations from Hiati"- not in a negative sense and she just turned around and went "Can you shut up please because your really starting to irritate me.". I mean what the HELL did I even say!!

she sounds like a right bitch. some people just have it in for you for no reason sometimes.

you should tell her to stop being so rude to you, these things can get so much worse if they're not sorted right away.

Next ime, just say calmly, 'I'd appreciate it if you improved your attitude when you speak to me I find you rather offensive' and see how she likes it. As long as you don't lose your cool, you're perfectly entitled to expect respect from colleagues.

she sounds like a right bitch. some people just have it in for you for no reason sometimes.

you should tell her to stop being so rude to you, these things can get so much worse if they're not sorted right away.

Next ime, just say calmly, 'I'd appreciate it if you improved your attitude when you speak to me I find you rather offensive' and see how she likes it. As long as you don't lose your cool, you're perfectly entitled to expect respect from colleagues.

Thanks, that's what I'm planning on doing :P

I'm going this saturday and I'm going to see how it goes, then if she is still rude to me then I will report it next week during the week. At least I've got Fyfe Dangerfeild to look forward to tommorow :P