Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Summer seems to have finally started for real this time. Everyone is in a much better mood and the town centre and lake front are full of stunning women wearing not very much. :P

A girl I went to uni with posted a video of her doing that chair thing on facebook last week. it looks mental! :P

It is. My housemate works for them. His job is chucking people off a platform 100 metres above a river

:P

Is it basically just a garden chair strapped onto a bungee line? :P:P

That may well be the greatest job ever :P

:P

Is it basically just a garden chair strapped onto a bungee line? :P:P

That may well be the greatest job ever :P

Pretty much yeah. They do have a load of different jump styles though.

Canyon Swing

I've also done the 'Elvis Cutaway' before now. Theres one not on there too, the 'bin laden' which is jumping off backwards with a bin over your head.

And yes he does love his job. Particularly when a really hot woman wants to jump off naked. Which happens fairly often.

I thought I was in the shitter today because I accidentaly bunked last lesson yesterday because I thought we only had to be in college for the half hour ideas pitch for our TV Drama. Unfortunately it turned out that we actually had a lesson in the afternoon :P But when I got in today John was cool with it and just gave me some work to do so I'm off the hook :P