Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

3 hours ago, Tremousse said:

Music makes me feel good; I released this session yesterday with my band; we are not professionnals, and it's a new song :) I hope you'll enjoy it :) 

Not bad that tremousse. I don't know which one is you but strong 'tache game. And where did bearded hat guy come from? Was he there the whole time? 

I liked the romantic looks at the end also. :D

good job mate! 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mjsell said:

Not bad that tremousse. I don't know which one is you but strong 'tache game. And where did bearded hat guy come from? Was he there the whole time? 

I liked the romantic looks at the end also. :D

good job mate! 

Thank you mate :) I'm the main singer; the bearded guy was holding the iPhone ahah, he just plays the guitar solo in the song ;) (we always give him a guitar solo part)

• 2 weeks later...

My son (studying PGCE presently) has a job for September :)  as a Teaching Assistant, not a Teacher, but it's a foot in the door and they've said they may offer second year as his newly qualified teacher year.  He's pleased, and we're pleased for him.  Good news for a change.

48 minutes ago, trevethin said:

My son (studying PGCE presently) has a job for September :)  as a Teaching Assistant, not a Teacher, but it's a foot in the door and they've said they may offer second year as his newly qualified teacher year.  He's pleased, and we're pleased for him.  Good news for a change.

Nice one :)

2 hours ago, trevethin said:

Great news trevethin. Wishing your son well in his chosen career. 

50 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

We've had a couple of good offers on the sale of our house, so things are more promising than they have been for a while. 

35 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

:) 

My first paycheck in 22 months. Thanks very much :) 

Congratulations, both.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Just got flights + hotel sorted for my post Glasto holiday. This time round I'm going to Toronto with a mate. Very excited. Never been to Canada before. 

Obviously gonna go up the CN tower and go to Niagra Falls, but any more reccomendations would be much appreciated. 

I know a completely spaced out doctor over there. I would recommend that you do not meet him, or for that matter, even approach him in any way. In terms of more useful information goes, have you looked at Trip Advisor? I always look at it months ahead of going to a place. To me it's part of the excitement of a holiday researching it in detail. It also means that you can avoid having to learn certain things while you are there instead of just being able to relax about things straight away.

Have a nice Glastonbury / holiday.

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello feral,

I don't suppose you could post a link to it could you? I'm fairly certain that this typo needs to be shared about a bit. :)

Hiya  Yog. I have had a look, I've been browsing so much tonight I can't remember which dress it was. No doubt I'll revisit the site and I'll post it for you :)