Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going drinking with your workmates til 1.30am on a thursday and saying you'll cycle to their house when you have no idea where it really is and end up getting lost so you sit in a train station in the wee hours watching pissed up kids dick about and get arrested for nothing and end up deciding on getting on the next train that comes in just because its warm and ending up in London only to get a train straight back the second you arrive so you can go to work and then needing to sleep majorly. Jeez i'm tired.

Going drinking with your workmates til 1.30am on a thursday and saying you'll cycle to their house when you have no idea where it really is and end up getting lost so you sit in a train station in the wee hours watching pissed up kids dick about and get arrested for nothing and end up deciding on getting on the next train that comes in just because its warm and ending up in London only to get a train straight back the second you arrive so you can go to work and then needing to sleep majorly. Jeez i'm tired.

Retards at work who don't know what they are on about so they make up their own words for things and expect you to understand but rather than simply talk on the phone/person to clear it up in seconds they want an long e-mail chain instead to save time instead.

Retards at work who don't know what they are on about so they make up their own words for things and expect you to understand but rather than simply talk on the phone/person to clear it up in seconds they want an long e-mail chain instead to save time instead.

The fact that someone wrote into the local paper saying that Collyers (The posh college down my road which I don't go to) is the only decent college in the U.K you will almost certainly fail your A levels if you go anywhere else.

What absolute bollocks, I go to Crawley College and whilst some aspects of it are bad I have come out of my first year with great grades and have applied to go into the second year without any second thoughts. Did the writer go to ALL the colleges in the U.K? No I don't think so.

People who correct my spelling, punctuation and use of words on facebook! SO WHAT IF I WROTE 'YOUR' INSTEAD OF 'YOU'RE'! I'M NOT BEING GRADED FOR IT AM I!! And i don't need to be told that 'your' is posessive. It's f**king facebook not an english essay!!