Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

• 2 months later...

So weird, was thinking about this thread the other day, me pal just got her disposable camera photos developed from the past few years, there's some beauts, would love to put some of them on here, but the quality would be shocking....

Just sorting through some of my pictures from this year and picked two contrasting images that sum up Glastonbury for me.

aDSCN9996.jpg

Gruff Rhys plays The Crow's Nest

aDSCN9928.jpg

Arcade Fire finale, Pyramid Stage

And the worst image of the festival...

DSCN0055.JPG

cheers, happy memories on the first two relived in these pics.

What were you trying to capture with the 2nd photo? I only ask as that's my wife pushing our 6 week old baby in the middle of the photo!

Lol - I thought someone would probably recognise someone else on one of the photos at least. Nothing nefarious - just a random shot up towards the "Glastonbury" sign on the hill.

Lol - I thought someone would probably recognise someone else on one of the photos at least. Nothing nefarious - just a random shot up towards the "Glastonbury" sign on the hill.

No worries. Just like looking at the pictures in this thread. Was rather surprised to see my wife slap bang in the middle of someone else's photo! The buggy is a rather distinctive orange so does rather stand out.