This time last week...

Guest mr cambo

i just staggered out off f**ked Up at the John Peel Stage and was mightily impressed. I didn't know them before but a friend highly suggested to go and see them and as am not averse to a bit of loud music it was certainly the most heavy gig i have ever seen at glasto, and a lot of credit needs to go to the frontman for absolutely having it at 2pm and crowdsurfing through out the gig while belting out proper tunes....poor stewards though who had to keep feeding his mic cable over the crowds..

one of my absolute highlights this year.....and then it only got better and better

i just staggered out off f**ked Up at the John Peel Stage and was mightily impressed. I didn't know them before but a friend highly suggested to go and see them and as am not averse to a bit of loud music it was certainly the most heavy gig i have ever seen at glasto, and a lot of credit needs to go to the frontman for absolutely having it at 2pm and crowdsurfing through out the gig while belting out proper tunes....poor stewards though who had to keep feeding his mic cable over the crowds..

one of my absolute highlights this year.....and then it only got better and better

Man, this is making me sad thinking about this!

I know exactly where I was.

I was drinking half pints of white wine from the wine bar opposite Orange chill n charge.

The sun was shining. The company was great and the music from a nearby soundsystem fantastic.

I sooooooo want to be there now.

N.E.R.D.'s rant before they started off was hilarious.

Apparently 200,000 people had paid $200 each, just to see the full N.E.R.D. show.

Brilliant.

Then seeing him whingeing into a turned-off mic.

Great.

Probably heading towards the Pyramid. I was in full weather gear, trousers, jacket and gaiters with the rain on friday morning. The sun came out just before 4 and I started sweating like nothing on earth. Headed back to my tent, changed, and headed down for Lily Allen, just so I could get a good spot for The Specials.