This time last week...

Guest mr cambo

I was waking up, and about to have an excellent sausage, bacon and egg baguette from a place near the cabaret tent, looking forward to the music again... and enjoying the fact I wouldn't have to wear my wellies :rolleyes:

Aw, this thead is painful because it brings back so many fantastic memories.

Memories ago ago

I was wandering to Croissant neuf for breakfast planning a day at the pyramid stage. Hoping to see that there would be a great band on the solar powered tent again. Saw Paulo Nutini the day before and he was a highlight

Heading to go see Rolf at the Jazz stage.

Can't believe it took me till Saturday to get my first Strawberry Pear Brothers. Admittedly I did go OTT on them after I had a refreshing reminder of how good they were. I did two journeys from the Pyramid on the Sunday just to get some.

One of the highlights of last weekend was about now.

I was up at the Park stage, watching Bombay Bicycle Club, and then I climbed a little higher, took my DM's off, and sat in the sun surveying the whole site in front of me.

Very relaxing, and just a wonderful hour or so.

Off me nut in Shangri La looking for Orbital's rumoured special guest appearance...trying to find the elusive Chocky and his gang of disappearing cohorts to no damn avail. Pesky git!