Anybody recorded the BBC coverage this year

Guest Roger Explosion

Yeah I have all of it. I recorded BBC 1 and 2 and the old man recorded BBC 3 and 4. Not sure how to get it off my digital box though. Its Chorus/NTL if anyone knows how to do it/get it on a pc? :angry:

Ill happily post out dvds to whoever.

Edited by The Nal

In 2005 i found someone on Ebay who had recorded all the footage from the BBC over tha weekend. It was all on DVD and i'd love to get hold of something like that from this year (2009).

Anyone know where i might find something like that?

I think I've got most of it recorded but in an uncompressed format it is huge. At some point I plan to compress it all into a manageable size, at which point whoever wants it is welcome to it (would probably best to setup a torrent file for people to download)

http://www.thebox.bz/ Has all (?) the coverage including some extensive interactive footage in lovely torrent form. Three possible problems. 1. It's big people. If you aren't on an unlimited plan, don't try. 2. You need to be a member. Can't recall if invites are still available. 3. There's a ratio rule, so you will have to upload as well as download.

i have most of sundays stuff on vhs(!) which i can easily convert to dvd, though the quality isn't very great, and some of saturdays on dvd. between the lot of us i'm sure we can patch together something.

as an aside - what is it with the beeb pulling everything off youtube that they didn't up themselves? there's tons of stuff from other years that folks have upped. what's the biggie this time?

Edited by scaryclaireyfairy

there's loads of torrents of it all. I've just been looking at some. I might download it once I get home next week. But then again, I might not, cos I'm not that fussed about tv covereage of something I went to. However, if anyone wants to know where to find it, I've just seen it all on the box.bz (along with a torrent pack of last years covereage too)

You'll probably need an invite for the box. PM me if you want one.