Neil Young at IOW?

Guest pedmills

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice the fact that, the awful woman presenter whatever her name is said that Neil young went off "earlier than expected".

Maybe there was some problems with his set and thus he didnt allow ity to be broadcast. Even so ITVs coverage of festivals is appauling. I'd never thought id say this but you'd never see such poor quality programming on the BBC

I would just like to complain about the recent coverage ofthe isle of white festival.

The coverage was billed as being 'live' but seemed to show very little actual live coverage at all.

Also Neil young was scheduled to perform on the Sunday night and no coverage of his set was shown, despite this being advertised.

The coverage of the festival in my opinion was a joke to be honest. The Programme mainly featured Ferne Cotton and her fellow host rambling on about total utter rubbish for the most part. 2 songs and chat per every 15 or so minutes followed by long advert breaks and then the same again. It was a shambles. I think ITV should take notice of how the BBC broadcast festival coverage to save embarassment for the future.

My Complaint :(

why are you all choosing to ignore the fact HE f**kING LEFT EARLY

yes ITV are shit but that doesnt explain why he left the stage early!

I was thinking of maybe seeing him at glasto but im not gonna waste my time if he just walks of half way through his slot!

why are you all choosing to ignore the fact HE f**kING LEFT EARLY

yes ITV are shit but that doesnt explain why he left the stage early!

I was thinking of maybe seeing him at glasto but im not gonna waste my time if he just walks of half way through his slot!

Funniest thread ever - renewed my faith in E-festivals message boards. You all turned on ITV instead of each other!

I've been reading this whilst watching the +1 showing if only I'd read it earlier I could have been in bed! ITV can't do drama, comedy, live sport and now live music. They deserve to be going bust.