Nine Inch Nails

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine the tour will be announced first. There wouldn't be much left to announce if the festival appearance was made public first.

Glad I took a gamble on sonisphere tickets now (even though I didn't need to hurry). All that's left is for the Arctic Monkeys to die* and I'll have an amazing summer.

*Preferably early enough for Reading to book a decent replacement, but if it happens I'm not overly fussed.

right, make of this what you will, but got this from twitter...

" £20 says that @sonisphere are about to say Nine Inch Nails will be doing the last UK performance at "

" @avangelistphoto They are, wish Ptetty Hate Machine was remastered though. It doesn't stand up to today's systems."

does that sound like a confirmation to anyone?

It annoys me the fact if i want to see a few bands i like i end up having to go to about 3 different festivals because they all get exclusivity and it annoys me. Also i cannot afford to go to reading and go to sonisphere and buy the train ticket. Its gonna cost me like £30 for the train to sonisphere with none of my mates going. Where at reading all my mates go and its a fiver for the train. Just annoys me that a new festival comes along and takes half the talent. Last year it would have been 50/50 between reading and download now its reading download and sonisphere and its just going to make each festival weaker overall cause of all the dispersed acts.

It annoys me the fact if i want to see a few bands i like i end up having to go to about 3 different festivals because they all get exclusivity and it annoys me. Also i cannot afford to go to reading and go to sonisphere and buy the train ticket. Its gonna cost me like £30 for the train to sonisphere with none of my mates going. Where at reading all my mates go and its a fiver for the train. Just annoys me that a new festival comes along and takes half the talent. Last year it would have been 50/50 between reading and download now its reading download and sonisphere and its just going to make each festival weaker overall cause of all the dispersed acts.

It's not as if Sonisphere are the only festival to have exclusivity and besides. It's not like NIN are the same as FNM with Donnington. At least NIN have toured in the last decade.

I personally think the exclusivity can be a good thing. Keeps a bit of rivalry going makes the organisers work harder!

Get the f**k in!! :D Who needs FNM eh! :D

This is shaping up, line up wise to be the best live event ever in my eyes!!

Who else are we waiting for, Placebo, janes, megadeth would be cool :lol: maybe killswitch and disturbed!!

From the NIN thread on the Reading and Leeds board....

"Someone who works for the Sun newspaper has posted this on the NIN website:-

I CAN CONFIRM NINE INCH NAILS WILL BE ONE OF THE ONLY BANDS TO PLAY AT THE SONISPHERE FESTIVALS THIS YEAR THAT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE, THEY WILL PLAY OXEGEN FESTIVAL IN IRELAND, T IN THE PARK IN SCOTLAND AND THE READING & LEEDS FESTIVALS IN ENGLAND. AS JANE'S ADDICTION NOR STREETSWEEPER ARE ON THE SONISPHERE LINE UP, THESE TWO BANDS WILL TOUR WITH NINE INCH NAILS IN NOVEMBER.

So there is hope for everyone!"