Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

I've been watching episodes of the Big Bang Theory. Man that's funny.

It's also inspired me to buy a t-shirt folder, which has changed my life. Well, not really, but I've got nicely uniformed folded t-shirts. Utter genius.

Edited by sifi

Quite enjoying the new series of The Family, the last one was great so this series has alot to live up to but it is quite good so far.

i thought the last one, what i saw of it anyway, was w*nk. they've arsed with the format. there should be no diary room and no constant narration.

i miss the first family. i loved the way it was presented and i loved the dad! and the milf!

quality tv!

i thought the last one, what i saw of it anyway, was w*nk. they've arsed with the format. there should be no diary room and no constant narration.

i miss the first family. i loved the way it was presented and i loved the dad! and the milf!

quality tv!

Never watched the first series, can't say I was too interested. I think the problem with programmes such as this becoming more popular you begin to wonder what's real and if anything is just acting. I do think it is real but people will play up for the cameras.

an intelligent man agrees with me. bout time!

federer-alike is a bit annoying (maybe the point), but i love it :D

Yeah he plays the straight man. Sheldon is tge man for laughs. The bit in the ball pen and the Wheaton episode were side splitting.

Never watched the first series, can't say I was too interested. I think the problem with programmes such as this becoming more popular you begin to wonder what's real and if anything is just acting. I do think it is real but people will play up for the cameras.

yeah it's easily getting that way from what i've seen. the first series was literally just put camera's in the family's house and leave them to it. nothing more.

it was kinda what made the first big brother unique. no playing up and no drama queens, just honesty and reality.

• 4 weeks later...

Only just started watching 'House'.Watched the first series on Virgin on Demand and had to go out and buy the boxset of series 1-6.Nearly finished series 2 now and I don't know how I've not got into it before,Laurie is superb and it's like a who's who of American tv with the patients on there.

Any other House lovers out there?Please,no spoilers.

Edited by metallimuse

peep Show night on Christams Eve including a Christmas episode! I must say I'm really enjoying the latest series. The last one was ok but this one is a true return to form. There have been some moments where I just can't stop laughing, especially the episode with "Kenneth":lol:

peep Show night on Christams Eve including a Christmas episode! I must say I'm really enjoying the latest series. The last one was ok but this one is a true return to form. There have been some moments where I just can't stop laughing, especially the episode with "Kenneth":lol:

I'm gonna be out at the pub :(

Will need to catch up on 4oD at some point :D

aye, this series has been really good. much better than the last one. can't wait for the christmas episode.