Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

f**k me, did anyone see

http://www.bbc.co.uk..._the_Fast_Lane/

last night? my dad told me about it, and we are gonna watch it tonight. I watched the first 5 minutes on iplayer this morning. It totally passed me by when it was in the news 2 years ago.

I was absolutely stunned. Mental.

yea I watched it on the iplayer after my dad told me about it! watched it early this morning, 2 oddballs that's for sure

nothing good on tv tonight :(

• 3 weeks later...

Dexter and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Great little show on FX, comedy but deals with some really, really controversial topics and handles it really well. Always left with the impression they want to go further, but are being held back by higher powers. Well worth a watch.

Dexter and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Great little show on FX, comedy but deals with some really, really controversial topics and handles it really well. Always left with the impression they want to go further, but are being held back by higher powers. Well worth a watch.

WILDCARD BITCHES!!!

ahh man i love its always sunny, and dexter

when are they both coming back? new dexter series gotta be out soon

dexter is a couple of weeks away.

just started watching "Underbelly" last night. seems pretty good. Kinda like an Australian "sopranos" from the first 1.5 episodes. I got tired halfway through ep2 and went to bed. definitely gonna watch it all though, its only 13 eps.

• 2 weeks later...

It's Always Sunny is next Thursday, Dexter is the 26th.

HIMYM is the 20th.

Watched the musical episode a few days ago; "thought the rape scene went quite well".

• 2 weeks later...

The Steven Hawkings' Universe wasnt anywhere near as good as I hoped but A Special Relationship was worth a view (and certainly a LOT better than staying on C4 and watching Blade Trinity!!!)

Does anyone know when Treme is going to be shown over here?

No idea. I don't even know who might pick it up. The Beeb are making cut backs of overseas films, and it's hardly typical FX, Sky 1 or Bravo fodder. Four, possibly.

I've watched the first episode, and really enjoyed it once I got it out of my head that Bunk isn't Bunk playing a trumpet and Freamon isn't Freamon dressed up as Turkey.

No idea. I don't even know who might pick it up. The Beeb are making cut backs of overseas films, and it's hardly typical FX, Sky 1 or Bravo fodder. Four, possibly.

I've watched the first episode, and really enjoyed it once I got it out of my head that Bunk isn't Bunk playing a trumpet and Freamon isn't Freamon dressed up as Turkey.

I suppose that could happen to a few shows now, will they ever be picked up over here? Boardwalk Empire seems like another without an obvious channel in this country. I'll get them on DVD anyway, but that's not the point.

Is HIMYM not on in america tomorrow?...

Looking forward to loooooooooooooooooooads of things starting back :D

Yeah, they were trailing it during the American Football last night.

Also back this week; Big Bang Theory, Modern Family & House. Hurrah! :D

edit; Two & A Half Men too, hurrah!

Chuck Lorre has a new sitcom called Mike & Molly, which sounds bloody awful, but I might check out the first episode or two.

Edited by Gre

Finished working overtime at work this week. Long hours which meant early nights, missing some great tv. I can now resume my love affair with the telly box and watch Spooks, Inbetweeners, Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother and True Blood without falling asleep half way through :D

Spooks tonight :D