All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. A fair shout. And the day after that doesn't look too out of the realms either...
  3. Ha definitely. And if not tomorrow, the day after...
  4. Hey I'll be driving from Co. Monaghan, via Dublin to Glasto on the Tuesday.. getting the ferry from rosslare to Pembroke...one way offer only as I'm travelling around for a few days after the festival Get in touch Gary
  5. Is Camp Solo infamous? I thought it was still working out quite well? Having said that, I tend to agree with Neil that having a single group for solo campers who have never met before can't really be sustained forever, since in year two anyone who returns will have been to Glastonbury together, putting any newcomers at a disadvantage that only increases every year.
  6. In preparation for trekking the Inca trail in mid June and hopefully Glastonbury if I’m successful in the resale I climbed Snowdon on Saturday, bloody hard work but worth it for the views, although the fantastic weather brought out the crowds.
  7. Really thought it would be today but now I'm thinking tomorrow seems likely...
  8. God damn it, its gonna happen in the morning when I'm asleep innit.
  9. l looks like nothing tonight, in the words of zebedee, time for bed!
  10. Jesus christ this arsehole doesn't know when to give up and realise everyone thinks he's a c*nt
  11. That's what I'm wondering. Surely two more bands are playing, unless Slipknot are playing a surprise 3+ hour set. I hope they fit in a band like Don Broco under Trivium.
  12. I don’t think it’s supposed to be but no one seems to check. I just want to know when the f*ck wishing someone a ‘happy St George’s day’ became a thing?
  13. Hey, slagging off Paramore and Wolf Alice is fair game.......but Brutus.......that’s crossing the line.
  14. and damn fine they are likely to be too.... But they aint The Rev.
  15. The Hu are touring and free on the weekend. They'd be awesome.
  16. Added the Sonic lineup to the Glastonbury 2019 playlist, after Avalon. Enjoyed more of it than I expected tbh, esp the mellower tones of Crazy P, Dan Shake, and FKJ, all new to me. Also recent TBCs Freestylers, Land of Giants and brilliantly-named wonky Welsh slackers Sock.
  17. Today
  18. Neil..... Andrew Maxwell Morris is playing again according to his website. Not sure where and when... he will probably play a few of the smaller venues, but is a regular in Avalon Cafe.

19. It's a family thing with me. You see, I like a touché, my dad likes a touché, and his dad before him liked a touché.
  20. aww brilliant! I am so glad they have allowed the time for her, I may try a similar approach for the boys school xx
  21. It takes a lot of hard work to reach the adult stage. Daily doses of buckfast and glue sniffing are required to see you through the teenage years and only a minority reach the rab c nesbitt stage. The rest of us fall away and are tempted by such evils as salad, fresh fruit and vegetables. We blend seamlessly into UK society and can wander through the Glastonbury festival unnoticed. Only the appearance of biffy clyro or Gerry cinnamon reawakens our primitive urges to swear uncontrollably and dine on deep fried confectionery and special brew.
  22. The house of York lost.
  23. I’m going to throw it out there as the next announcement being more names for the main 5 stages, like a bigger first poster. Just have a feeling after what Emily was saying. I am however very drunk
  24. Is it not a case that only those killed by the hands of the dead can rise/be reanimated? Or can the night king raise anyone? Or does anyone know? Thus far we have only witnessed the rise of those killed by the hands of the wights, white walkers and the night king, yeah? Why would the night king need an army if he could just silently stroll through Westeros and raise all the dead in the ground, surprise attacking all the living and ultimately taking over the world effectively, undetected? If he can raise any and all of the dead I would think the whole story to be majorly flawed and the night king to be tactically naive.... 🤔
  25. Despite the fact they said they hadn’t been asked before Twilight Sad have tweeted to say gig news tomorrow I’m still clinging onto hope
  1. Load more activity