All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dukeicon

Pangea

Couple of interesting facts from this program: The piles are 10m into the ground There are only 16 bolts holding the crane to the piles
  3. Not the City regime - although I was commentating on your insinuation that football supporters should support club owners always, regardless of their actions. I disagree - owners are more than capable, and often do, of making decisions not in the best interests of the football club.
  4. When did this sell out last year?
  5. kingbadger

The Strokes?

With a mate chatting to other 30 somethings in clearly an older crowd before they hit the stage. Then they come on with Someday and all of a sudden the whole of the place erupts and it's chaos. As much as I'd love to see them at the 50th anniversary headlining Other on the Sunday, in this sort of form they deserve to headline the Pyramid.
  6. MrZigster

Volunteering 2020

That'll be Aiden right? Such a cool bloke. Such a cool bar. I was placed in Cockmills the second time I volunteered (2014). Another shout out for Lenny The Lion Of Shelter I reckon. I'd had a lot of back and forth emails about my health at the time with him (Loooooong story). I don't know for sure, but I like to think I was accommodated by him/Shelter/Avalon by being placed in the nearest bar to camp. (May have just been luck of the draw mind). I seem to recall you asking me to pass on your regards to Aiden at the time (I think we were texting). Never hurts to have friends of friends. Good luck tomorrow everybody. Hope you go on to meet and make friends of friends also.
  7. If the well is 150 feet above the level of the Pyramid and the well is nearly full, doesn't that mean the Pyramid field should be under 150 feet of water. I obviously don't know how wells work.
  8. marathonsteve

Volunteering 2020

I am not sure about the hair though
  9. marathonsteve

Volunteering 2020

Yes I think I have a photo of the said person as our first time with Shelter was with the Acoustic Bar. A Great Bar and a fantastic team,
  10. Bloxx (Anything but miss mime from the Brits please) / Rex
  11. He said there was a rule that meant you can’t do two years in a row. We know that’s not a thing , so, I’m hoping he was doing a really poor bluff. I’m disappointed if he’s not there though.
  12. Love Rage and saw them back at Reading and Oxegen in 2008 and at Finsbury and I was buzzing when they were announced the night before the full lineup was released this year. I was certain I’d be there for at least the Rage day however when the full lineup came out I was put off and didn’t buy a ticket, I still haven’t due to the poor lineup and I honestly don’t think it’s worth the price even though I’d buy a ticket to see Rage at their own show instantly as a big rage fan. This is coming from someone who likes Courteeners and Gerry Cinnamon. There are a few good acts in their but nothing that justifies the price. All the UK festivals have a pretty poor lineup this year. The only festivals that really stand out in my opinion are Mad Cool and Rock Werchter which I unfortunately can not attend.
  13. chazwwe

Pangea

As a heads up, in browser advert streaming sites like this,you can still search on incognito windows without the adverts pausing
  14. Scratching are a great shout. Might add this to my snack-bag-for-life. You can get Colmans English Mustard scratchings from a normal co-op at the moment. They're unreal.
  15. Mate has one of these sort of things and it’s great for making a toastie over a hob (though again not costing anything like £50).
  16. crazyfool1

Pangea

I gave up at the logging in screen ... bloody alcohol ... I’ll try again tomoro
  17. Dukeicon

Pangea

The commentary is very awful!
  18. chazwwe

Pangea

Some cool stuff, but I had to stop it around 9 minutes, the commentary is so awfully British
  19. Wow, they were superb, as was the crowd, pretty much. I’d say they’re definitely too big for this sort of venue...
  20. Joshuwarr

The 1975 2020

I am so hyped for this new album. Really enjoying The Birthday Party too
  21. Kendrick Lamar w/ Tyler subbing would be sweet
  22. That's a random screen shot from amazon. And it mega expensive I paid like 15£ for mine
  1. Load more activity