All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Interesting, first time I've heard. Still find it hard to believe he would pass up the Glastonbury slot if it's still subbing McCartney, time will tell I guess
  3. dotdash79

BBC Glastonbury

They have made over 1300 clips available online https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007r6vx/clips. They aren't pagacked up to make them easy to download, but I have managed to extract all the program links and created the get _iplay commands for them all. If people want a copy of all the links then let me know.
  4. I am sure he said in an interview he'd had enough of sleeping on a bus now he was in his 50's
  5. Kendrick Lamar on the pyramid during this whole situation would have been biblical
  6. It was either Eden Sessions or those Bristol Harbour gigs. They cancelled and said they are trying their best to get the artists to return, but that Noel Gallagher had already confirmed that he's unavailable for the new dates as he's got other commitments. Some people took that to mean a possible Oasis reunion but it's more likely that he's just recording new stuff.
  7. I see. If memory serves he had 1 London gig, 2 in Manchester and a handful of summer dates. I think he'll play those next year if things return to normal
  8. Back of the net! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAKsGT9-XB0
  9. Kendrick Lamar - 70 Fatboy Slim - 35 FKA Twigs - 55 Thom Yorke - 75 Kelis - 85 Manic Street Preachers - 70 Laura Marling - 55 Paul McCartney - 60 Dua Lipa - 110 Robyn - 80 Charli XCX - 60 Glass Animals - 82 The Isley Brothers – 60 Thundercat - 50 Caribou - 140 The Avalanches 89 Taylor Swift - 90 (+5) Diana Ross - 74 Pet Shop Boys - 74 Supergrass - 61 Primal Scream - 60 London Grammar - 55 (-5)
  10. I'd be surprised if they aren't at Download announcing this early. I'd rather is be their own UK dates to be honest
  11. Fuck too 2020, you will NOT take away our perfect festival. 2021, we go again!
  12. Let’s get this thing moving. I’ve got nothing against Norm but he ain’t gonna win this thing.
  13. The info came out after everything was cancelled. To be honest, though, I think info from a couple months ago may well be outdated now given how much has happened and the full scale of this is known.
  14. Kendrick Lamar - 70 Fatboy Slim - 35 (-10) FKA Twigs - 55 Thom Yorke - 75 Kelis - 85 Manic Street Preachers - 70 Laura Marling - 55 Paul McCartney - 60 Dua Lipa - 110 Robyn - 80 Charli XCX - 60 Glass Animals - 82 The Isley Brothers – 60 Thundercat - 50 Caribou - 140 The Avalanches 89 Taylor Swift - 85 Diana Ross - 74 Pet Shop Boys - 74 Supergrass - 61 Primal Scream - 60 London Grammar - 60
  15. jyoung

Football 19/20

Anyway, time will tell. Either way it will be interesting to see what business happens this summer. I've read that Spurs and Arsenal are only looking at free agents, swaps and loans. I thought Sancho may have moved but I think Dortmund may price him out of one this year.
  16. many happy returns for yesterday .... id imagine you might have had a good birthday with a touch of dabbling involved mine is fast approaching and I was actually looking forward to being at work for it for the first time in about 20 years ....it very from being a big event ( at the festival ) to a non event if it falls in the build up .... this year will be home alone more than likely as im awaiting an update from the government as my work have told me to stay away until a week after that comes through ... so a bit disappointed .. im kind of quietly hoping my friends acknowledge it in some way ...just something for a bit of cheer needed Anyway in true Yog style I have digressed ... hope you enjoyed yourself
  17. Neil

Football 19/20

every club does it, some do it better than other clubs. They don't all focus on the same things, or apply the same model to the same player stats, or be stats-led to the same degree. And I wasn't making a claim of Liverpool working the stats better than others (whether they do or not isn't relevant to this), I was just suggesting that perhaps Werner doesn't look so good when he's run thru their model, and so they might have chosen to pass (or not bid as high as others, whatever).
  18. There was some info from somewhere that said Noel wasn't touring next year. Think it came from someone in the Eden Sessions camp.
  19. Hello bluarsky, Thanks for the birthday best wishes. I'm afraid that it wasn't me that posted the pics of garden decking.
  20. They just said on 6Music music news that Diana Ross's rescheduled dates fit around Glastonbury 2021.
  21. Why not? Surely his dates will just be put back a year like everyone else? On one of the recent podcasts with Matt Morgan he sounded pretty gutted to not be playing Glastonbury this year
  1. Load more activity