All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. thewayiam

Self Confirmed 2020

Can't see anything for Calvin Harris being elsewhere Glastonbury weekend, can't see Biffy subbing again two years later but I don't think it matters whether it's 3 or 4 years, I doubt they are getting the bump up to headline. I'm going to listen to the new song later...if the majority on here think it's pants then I might like it lol.
  3. Limp Bizkit or Sum 41 playing 4th on RATM day maybe, LB might even demand 3rd and I wouldn't be surprised. As long as we don't get another Elipsis, there was a couple of alright one's.
  4. This is top drawer shitposting. I mean, I assume it’s a shitpost?
  5. IDLES have a new album out and are still riding the wave. Can definitely see them back, possibly even headline the JPT. Huge space for them to fill but they play to sold out crowds literally everywhere now, so not out of the question.
  6. Ho99o9/Delta heavy Criminal if Ho99o9 don't win, one of the best live acts going!
  7. H.M.V

Brexit at Glasto?

From the USA etc. It does make it problematic in terms of a another loop. Also take into consideration Tyler the creators speech. So imagine the vetting process to get that visa. I think we will all be buying time shares in Dublin and Amsterdam. The outlook for music in 2021 is looking bleak to me at the moment.
  8. Must be Candi Staton, playing boomtown the weekend after, well spotted. Just noticed sing along social on the right too.
  9. a6l6e6x

Brexit at Glasto?

It's basically another VISA they wouldn't usually have to get so yes will make a huge difference. Smaller artists having a balance of over 1k for 3 months may also be a bit of an ask based on the guys I know in the industry being skint all the time
  10. Then read the last 5 or so and you’ll be up to speed
  11. Madyaker

Brexit at Glasto?

Bands regularly have to get visas when they travel the world I’d imagine. Will having to get one for the UK as well make much difference? Hopefully the process will be somewhat streamlined.
  12. Oh yeah, I read schedule wrong. Though their euro festival dates are already pretty rammed..possible though.
  13. Fairly sure you are right with Sinead O'Connor anyway, appears to be there on the left of Girl Band. Hard to make any others out, would hazard a guess at Groove Armada or Mura Masa to the left of Iggy Pop, James Vincent McMorrow a bit below Girl Band and possibly Cage the Elephant near the top. There is an 'STA..' down near the bottom too, maybe 808 State or Candi Staton.
  14. Yesterday
  15. I thought the song was alright to listen to and a pretty good way to get more people listening to their stuff. They said they wanted to release the album’s most ‘poppy’ song first, so I don’t think we need to worry about the rest being the same.
  16. marathonsteve

Volunteering 2020

If they have taken you money and confirmed it in writing . Isn't that called a contact.
  17. We normally go there every day when we are on site. Our favourite crew bar by a mile . The others are interesting as well though.
  18. Kalopsia

Self Confirmed 2020

Just the Saturday and that's in France so not too far away.
  19. I am entering a digital blackout from tomorrow through February 27 so I am rooting against these super early poster drop predictions at least for the next week. But March 3rd? First Tuesday in March? That super-early drop feels good!
  20. The Strokes have confirmed other shows the whole Glasto weekend.
  21. well spotted - that was the Tuesday - busy old place but we got diverted as we had more of the Team arriving so we went back to help them and then started working Tuesday night as the WBC Crew Bar was busy. Did get back there another day when the observation platform was less busy. sky high prices but a interesting bar.
  22. I'm not gon' read 150 pages...but Pavement is but 1 of a substantial list.
  1. Load more activity