NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Haha! Needed to share so you understood how nervous I actually am! 

You and me both CG.  Was up late last night getting my battlestation set out at home and making sure my laptop's fully up to date so it doesn't start trying to download updates or restart itself at an awkward moment!

Right, this site still doesn't work properly on my work laptop grr, but I've fought past all the stupid error messages to say I'll be online tonight at 5.30 to help - is the tickets tonight document up to date?

20 minutes ago, jeffie said:

Right, this site still doesn't work properly on my work laptop grr, but I've fought past all the stupid error messages to say I'll be online tonight at 5.30 to help - is the tickets tonight document up to date?

As far as I'm aware Jeffie. 

Morning all, good luck to the coachers tonight.

Tommy not seen you around here for a while are you going next year - tickets permitting? Also quark and Sheffield lady I have noticed some worrying comments about sacrificing sun for a ticket in another thread - onto the naughty step for both of you ;)

Hiya Dotty hope you`re well? :)

Hell yer i`m going and will be for life!!! (tickets allowing of course) Not slept a wink but all part of the ticket day experience :thumbsu:

I`ll be crossing my fingers for you all and hope to see everyone at the meet :D

Good luck everyone

17 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Morning all, good luck to the coachers tonight.

Tommy not seen you around here for a while are you going next year - tickets permitting? Also quark and Sheffield lady I have noticed some worrying comments about sacrificing sun for a ticket in another thread - onto the naughty step for both of you ;)

Not strictly what I said.  Stop picking on me!

CG I will be like that Sunday!!! 

Apologies for not being able to help this evening, if I am home and can, I'll pop on the group and shout. I just don't want to say that I can, then not be able to! Will be sending positive vibes your way though! 

Hmmm, sacrificing sun for a ticket?! BLASPHEMY! 

28 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

For anyone on the FB group who's helping tonight, I've created a roll call thread.  If you're helping please stick your name down and I'll add you to the messenger groups for tonight.

So far, it's had a few likes, but no actual volunteers! :huh:

What is the FB group?