West Holts 2017

Gucci Piggy

1 minute ago, bamber said:

Headlining WH is the only acceptable booking surely, we've waited long enough?

Weeeelllll, I'd be happy with her anywhere of course, but yes she'd be perfect headlining WH! Seems very popular at the moment as well, even my son was recently raving about her

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, billum said:

Weeeelllll, I'd be happy with her anywhere of course, but yes she'd be perfect headlining WH! Seems very popular at the moment as well, even my son was recently raving about her

Great Music transcends generations.

On 2017-5-26 at 0:31 AM, nickharley said:

Agree with you there, the light show is awesome. Personally, been looking forward to Moderat since the first poster was announced. Was a wee bit disapointed that they're going to be on in day light as I thought the light show in John Peel or at night on the Park would have been quite something + it's the kind of music to get lost to. Cinematic Orchestra into them and then into Justice may build very nicely though, have my sunday sorted I reckon. 

I just watched a few videos of last year's West Holts Sunday sub to see how dark it is likely to be, and I think Moderat's show should hold up well enough. Of course, it will be a bit brighter for us, what with all the clear blue skies.

1 hour ago, Grinding aftertaste said:

I just watched a few videos of last year's West Holts Sunday sub to see how dark it is likely to be, and I think Moderat's show should hold up well enough. Of course, it will be a bit brighter for us, what with all the clear blue skies.

I like you're thinking. 

5 minutes ago, big__phil said:

However much I love Yussef Kamaal, I can feel Margo Price calling me up to the Park at that time of the day. A hologram might swing it back in YK's favour though...

Yeah Friday is jam packed. West Holt the magnet this year for day time fun. 

I've no interest in the WH headliners or subs on any night which is perfect clash free stuff for me.

Winning. 

3 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Looking forward to toots especially. Dunno how but I've never managed to catch him . 

Also 
Afriquoi and cinematic orchestra clash depending

Are Afriquoi not on Saturday?

Has anyone seen Cinematic Orchestra? Does it work live?

1 minute ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Looking forward to toots especially. Dunno how but I've never managed to catch him . 

For sure. I was super-worried I may have missed the chance a few years ago, so Toots is as much of a must-see as any other really. Hoping I can get a good spot after rushing back from RTJ.

3 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I think I've come to the sad conclusion that I won't be seeing toots.

theres 4 acts that are playing at staggered times across three stages. RTJ, Loyle Carner, Katy Perry & Toots. It is with a heavy heart that I think my plan of action will be the first half of RTJ, nip over to JP for LC and back for K.Pez.

In a straight shootout I think Toots would have won it over Perry, but add in the fact that Carner is in my must-sees list the logistics just dont work.

27 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Yes. I never said they weren't?

Not seen them which is why it's clash depending. Would check out if nowt on and mood takes me but I have reservtions. 

Ah yes, "clash depending" - thought you meant they were clashing with each other. Carry on. 

Yeah like Cinematic Orchestra but as as an early evening gig to get moving on Sunday? Dunno.