Android Pop Ups

Anyone else having a problem on android with popups hijacking the page? I haven't been able to use the forum for most of the day on my mobile as everytime a page loads it is hjacked by a full screen pop up ad?

I'm using Chrome on a Oneplus 2, and it's happening on EE 4G. The current ad is from oc.adrockets.net, although it was a different page earlier today?

1 hour ago, hurdy said:

Anyone else having a problem on android with popups hijacking the page? I haven't been able to use the forum for most of the day on my mobile as everytime a page loads it is hjacked by a full screen pop up ad?

I'm using Chrome on a Oneplus 2, and it's happening on EE 4G. The current ad is from oc.adrockets.net, although it was a different page earlier today?

Noticed this today, really bad, kept taking me to the store to download apps i don't want and telling me my phone has viruses and i need to download anti virus apps. Just basically stopping me from using the site. Luckily i had bt openzone in my area so switched to that.

Seems to only be when using 4G. I'm on EE too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, TheNewUnion said:

@eFestivals I've had this twice today, one very similar to the "competition" above and one seemingly offering me the company of some nice ladies. (Android, both Wi-Fi and Mobile data has seen this issue).

Thought I'd let you know. Appreciate all your efforts keeping this site up and running. 

thanks - it's the first report I've had recently, but will get it looked at.

• 2 weeks later...