Ticket Competitions

cb4747

9 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Yeah I know I'll enjoy it once I'm there! Should be grateful haha! Thank you! If I have no wifi there I'll brave the 3G phone bill for 5 mins and message you if that's ok 

Of course, no problem! Hopefully you'll pick some up somewhere but if not I'll be around :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

OMG :) It's me!!!!!!!

Brilliant news. Just brilliant. My Glastonbury Fairy Godmother who directed me to my first job when I was desperate in '11. Said job kept me going in '14 and has got me in this year as well.

Couldn't have gone to a better person given how much she helps other people over the years.

I do hope to be able to say thanks in person this year.

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Congratulations StoneCircle. That's a top win that is. It's a bit like finding a Willy Wonka Golden Voucher, I'd say.

Watch out for the Umpa Lumpas. :)

Thanks, I am so thrilled!!  :) 

10 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Brilliant news. Just brilliant. My Glastonbury Fairy Godmother who directed me to my first job when I was desperate in '11. Said job kept me going in '14 and has got me in this year as well.

Couldn't have gone to a better person given how much she helps other people over the years.

I do hope to be able to say thanks in person this year.

Cheers Mr Z! I do plan on coming to Wednesdays meet at the Cabaret bar - see you there? :D 

What a lovely bunch of people you all are, spent a good hour last night reading through this thread and entering what competitions there are left open, fingers crossed we get something out of it, I'm not giving up hope, not just yet!

been a member on here for years but I've never posted, but today I thought, well we're all in the same boat and you all seem so friendly so, hi :)

good luck everyone!

16 minutes ago, Gemsie85 said:

What a lovely bunch of people you all are, spent a good hour last night reading through this thread and entering what competitions there are left open, fingers crossed we get something out of it, I'm not giving up hope, not just yet!

been a member on here for years but I've never posted, but today I thought, well we're all in the same boat and you all seem so friendly so, hi :)

good luck everyone!

Nice to hear from you.  We're all keeping the faith.

47 minutes ago, Gemsie85 said:

good luck everyone!

What kept you so long? :lol:

Everyone's been so supportive on here it's almost made up for missing out on tickets - almost!

Good luck!