Ticket Competitions

cb4747

I hope it's okay to post this thread. I really wanted to share another way to try and get tickets with those who don't already have them and are as desperate as me to go. I'll be updating it with the competitions as I find them. Please delete the thread if inappropriate or duplicated! I'm just trying to do my bit for the community. :)

These are the ones I've found so far:-

I have nothing to do with any of these competitions, they are just what I've found online. 

Please note ALL Glastonbury ticket competitions are STRICTLY non-transferable, there isn't really a point in entering your own name if you already have tickets - I recommend thoroughly reading the terms and conditions of each individual competition. 

If anyone does win from this thread PLEASE let me know as it would really make my heart smile. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email from the festival this morning, 2 tix for the estival and camping for 2 at Worthy View for the winner who designs the best logo for their campaign to stop people peeing on the land.  Get stuck in guys & gals.

14 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

The bbc radio stations do competitions nearer the time as well

They do indeed! It's usually within the 3 weeks prior to the festival. In 2014 I won a week before the festival with Radio 1xtra. It was in the evening and I was a bit tipsy. Cried down the phone to DJ Target. 2 Hospitality tickets with interstage access, probably the best win of my life. 

14 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

Ah definitely following this :) after not getting Glastonbury tickets for the first time ever I'm entering all of the competitions. Would love someone from here to win! 

It's possible! The Guardian one ended on the 27th but haven't heard of anyone who has won yet. Between the competitions and secret sales I think chances of getting a ticket are pretty fair ;)

2 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

They do indeed! It's usually within the 3 weeks prior to the festival. In 2014 I won a week before the festival with Radio 1xtra. It was in the evening and I was a bit tipsy. Cried down the phone to DJ Target. 2 Hospitality tickets with interstage access, probably the best win of my life. 

From your other posts it's clear that your endeavours work out, as you seem to win loads of blooming tickets.

1 hour ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Email from the festival this morning, 2 tix for the estival and camping for 2 at Worthy View for the winner who designs the best logo for their campaign to stop people peeing on the land.  Get stuck in guys & gals.

I would be so made up seeing my own logo around the site, I think that's the coolest part! Not that my logo I made stands any chances but it certainly kept me busy at work for a few hours ;)

Just now, clarkete said:

From your other posts it's clear that your endeavours work out, as you seem to win loads of blooming tickets.

I'm fortunate enough to have a cushty office job with internet and holiday allowance freedom, I love festivals but don't have the funds to attend as many as I would like so competitions are a great opportunity for me and my boyfriend. I do feel so grateful and I think the companies and promoters must get fed up of me saying thank you and sending them photos of me crying with happiness haha. 

2 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

I think the companies and promoters must get fed up of me saying thank you and sending them photos of me crying with happiness haha. 

I'm sure they're delighted, rather that than someone who's indifferent and complacent :)

The Guardian ticket competition above is now live! Please read the terms and conditions I've noticed it says you cannot enter on behalf of another person, and the tickets are non transferable. 

38 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

The Guardian ticket competition above is now live! Please read the terms and conditions I've noticed it says you cannot enter on behalf of another person, and the tickets are non transferable. 

Nearly all ticket competitions have that clause I've noticed 

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 7:42 AM, cb4747 said:

How would they know though?

Just now, Slugworth said:

How would they know though?

That's what I wondered. I entered for my boyfriend using all his details because he isn't tech savvy. I wondered if they would actually know.