Primavera Sound 2016

DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some interesting bits from the primavera site...

-On LCD Soundsystem: 'To old classics, we can now add the new album that the band will present live on stage'

-Suede will play new album in full with a background movie:  "the British band will play their seventh album from start to finish whilst a screen on stage shows the film made by photographer/director Roger Sargent for the occasion. It is an impressive and enigmatic film that follows the life and memories of a character who is living through a tragedy which is unravelling his life to the background of songs like “No Tomorrow”, “Pale Snow”, “Like Kids” and “When You Were Young”. A musical tragedy whose counterpart will be staged as a second concert on the Fòrum site"

-Brian Wilson will be Accompanied by Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin 

-Radiohead confirmed to tour new album as well.

One of the best lineups I have ever seen for me and my bloke. Going to ask for the time off today and then hopefully book tickets. Does it normally sell out? Is it more likely to with Radiohead? Always wanted to go and this is the perfect antidote to missing Glastonbury tickets!

Am I right in thinking music is from 2nd to 4th and I will want to book off 1st to 5th? When does the site open?

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

One of the best lineups I have ever seen for me and my bloke. Going to ask for the time off today and then hopefully book tickets. Does it normally sell out? Is it more likely to with Radiohead? Always wanted to go and this is the perfect antidote to missing Glastonbury tickets!

Am I right in thinking music is from 2nd to 4th and I will want to book off 1st to 5th? When does the site open?

I think the only time it has sold out before was when Blur headlined, so it will probably sell out faster with Radiohead

There a few things in venues around Barcelona on the 1st and 5th, but most of it is 2nd-4th, yes.

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Site opens Wednesday during the day (morning I think). Would advise going to get your bands on the wednesday as the thursday sees a huge, huge queue for them. Then there is some music on the Wednesday, all on the ATP stage I am sure.

20 minutes ago, AldoTVAOF said:

Where am I able to buy day tickets from? Can't see them advertised anywhere!

They get released not long before the festival kicks off. They might not even bother selling day tickets for it, stop people coming purely for radiohead on the Saturday.

Edited by StephenF

2 minutes ago, DanielM17 said:

Site opens Wednesday during the day (morning I think). Would advise going to get your bands on the wednesday as the thursday sees a huge, huge queue for them. Then there is some music on the Wednesday, all on the ATP stage I am sure.

The music is not just on the ATP stage. Much of it is in venues in the city. I doubt the site opens until Wednesday afternoon and it is free for everyone that day (at the site only).

On 1/8/2016 at 11:23 AM, DiscothequeDave said:

Due to unfortunate circumstances I have one ticket for sale for PS. (Not mine, I'm still going)

Not after a profit so asking 150 euros or 115 quid. Still 25 euros cheaper than the current price. I've emailed the organisers and they will change the names into the buyers name so no problems getting in.

Please pm me if you're interested ASAP. Can do it by PayPal or bank transfer if necessary.

Thanks

Dave.

I've still got this ticket for sale. Still asking only 115 quid. Which is a bargain for that line up.

PM me if interested.

Oh they've got the Sunday lineup too. No one I'm that crazy about (luckily as I'm leaving that night)

+++ Primavera al Raval
Bearoid Primavera al Raval
Black Lips Primavera al Raval
Bradford Cox Primavera al Raval
Cadena Primavera al Raval
Dave P Primavera al Raval
Downtown Boys Primavera al Raval
Esperit! Primavera al Raval
Handclappers Primavera al Raval
Mudhoney Primavera al Raval
Pacosan Primavera al Raval
Parquet Courts Primavera al Raval
Power Burkas Primavera al Raval
Ran Ran Ran Primavera al Raval
Redthread Primavera al Raval
Siberian Wolves Primavera al Raval
Twin Drama Primavera al Raval
Ty Segall and The Muggers Primavera al Raval
Univers Primavera al Raval
Wind Atlas Primavera al Raval

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Annoying that it's in half term. Will make getting holiday more tricky and bump the flights and accommodation right up. Still it's £100 cheaper than Glastonbury so consoling myself with that. What's the deal with booze? You have to buy it all on site?

You smuggle some in, which is dead easy to do.

It's not too difficult to sneak booze in. Particularly if your female....just go to an entrance with two males, the can't frisk you. I snuck in tons last year. Stashed miniatures in my jumper, taped rum to my leg......it's worked a treat. Still bought booze on site, it's not cheap though. Martini Rossado was nice.