Queuing for the Toilet

markey101

As amusing as the recent glut of poo posts are ... to take it back to the original Waterloo station guy, if you needed to go so badly that you were seconds away from losing control so gushingly and spectacularly, why would you join a queue?

Maybe he was alright at the first point of queing and then experienced a sudden bout of Urge Incontinence.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe his potty training as a child was so barbaric that it affects him now in adult life. The downside being that he feels that he must use a proper lavatory. That is until he can take the pressure no longer and just explodes sending piss streaming down his legs Niagurally.

Maybe he suffers from OCD and feels that he must use a proper toilet. Could be a load of reasons. I guess we'll never know.

Well, I did say that I'd get back to you once I'd heard from my friend as to how he was physically able to shit in to a washhand basin. And I just know that you crave this information. So, here's his response;

Hello Kev

The edge of the sink in question is at about my hip height, so I was able to get my arse over the top and deposit the troublesome stool into it.

Hope that clarifies matters.

Shaun

cleardot.gif

Hello frosty

I have further news just in. I re-asked him why he didn't just use the toilet and have just received this response;

I was in the toiletless downstairs bathroom, after quaffing at the Irish Centre, when all of a sudden, without any real warning, I needed to crap immediately. If I had tried to walk anywhere I knew I would make it in my bags, so the sink was my only choice.

Lovely imagery isn't it?

Shaun

Thanks. I can sleep tonight, now we know.

Hello markey101

I can't help it. I'm a firm believer in 'consumer sovereignty'. The customer is King and all that jazz. As such, I feel it important that we deal with everybody we meet as a 'client'. Earlier, I felt that I wasn't giving people their money's worth with the information that I had provided. Not only that but I had failed to 'add value' to the 'customer' experience - woefully inadequate in this day and age, I'm sure you'll agree? Now I need to ask you a question - Out of 10, would you say that your customer experience was;

(1) Very Unsatisfactory.

(2) Poor.

(3) Fair.

(4) Good.

(5) Excellent.

(6) Mind blowingly fabulous.

(7) Making you drool with the same kind of authority that a baby drools with.

PS - I haven't really got a clue where all the above came from. It kind of just fell out of my head. I suspect the couple of smokes I had earlier have given me some guidance. Anyway, what I really need to say is don't misread the above as meaning anything untoward. It's just that I went off on an angle and have only just found my way back.

Hope you have a fab weekend.

Years ago, I was at my then boyfriend's very posh parent's very posh house.

His younger brother, about 11 or so at the time, did a shit of which he was so proud, he fished it out of the loo in a shoe box.

Which he then brought downstairs for us to see!

I have to admit, I sometimes get rather proud of a large one or of a particular shape and think about sharing it.

Infact I did once at Uni, it looked exactly like a rather large penis, fully anatomically correct...only  a photo mind :P

As amusing as the recent glut of poo posts are ... to take it back to the original Waterloo station guy, if you needed to go so badly that you were seconds away from losing control so gushingly and spectacularly, why would you join a queue?

Maybe he was a stranger to the area and didn't know of any alternatives but even so?

Mhmm thinking about Waterloo, it isn't obvious if you don't know the station/area you might find another toilet or place to hide while you release yourself, especially if it was during rush hour?

Also many a time while drunk, the act of getting near to the toilet/getting in a queue has triggered an extremely urgent need in me all of a sudden!

Now I need to ask you a question - Out of 10, would you say that your customer experience was;

(1) Very Unsatisfactory.

(2) Poor.

(3) Fair.

(4) Good.

(5) Excellent.

(6) Mind blowingly fabulous.

(7) Making you drool with the same kind of authority that a baby drools with.

I'll go for  a 6, only because a thread about human waste shouldn't be drooled over.

• 2 weeks later...

I came pretty close at Glastonbury '13, closest I've come in adult life as I awkwardly legged it to the urinals, danced uncomfortably in the certain knowledge that I was holding back an unstoppable tide while I queued for what seemed like an eternity (less than a minute) and feared I was too late even in the mad dash as the gap appeared at the trough, I honestly think that another 2 or 3 seconds and I'd have been a goner.

Retelling the story to my son 5 minutes later when I was walking with the swagger of a newly confident man it turned out this was not quite the tale of heroism he wanted to hear.  I live in hope that one day he will look upon my tales of urinary heroics in a better light.

I came pretty close at Glastonbury '13, closest I've come in adult life as I awkwardly legged it to the urinals, danced uncomfortably in the certain knowledge that I was holding back an unstoppable tide while I queued for what seemed like an eternity (less than a minute) and feared I was too late even in the mad dash as the gap appeared at the trough, I honestly think that another 2 or 3 seconds and I'd have been a goner.

Retelling the story to my son 5 minutes later when I was walking with the swagger of a newly confident man it turned out this was not quite the tale of heroism he wanted to hear.  I live in hope that one day he will look upon my tales of urinary heroics in a better light.

That made me laugh out loud!