No glass on site - mirror for contacts?

ogriff

I usually use a car or van mirror but there are vehicles around where I camp backstage. Maybe campsite crew might have something?

I just take a tiny little mirror stuffed into my washbag just so I can put contacts in / take them out. Never had it confiscated yet (this is probably the year though, now I've said that).

Failing that, get a plastic one or just use a mirror on a food van etc. Or learn how to do it without a mirror.

I wear contacts and in 30 years of going to festivals I have always got through  a small mirror in my wash bag.

That's not what they are looking for tbh

the worst thing is what about people who are short sighted and cant wear contacts? cant believe I saw a bloke getting his actual glasses confiscated last year, stumbling all over the place the poor chap

99% of glasses aren't glass as such. This seems unlikely.

If you're a contacts wearer so worth getting disposables for the festival duration - ideal opportunity to screw up with care routines so make it easy on yourself.

Or easier yet get lasered like i did, best money i've ever spent

Are you joking? 

99% of glasses aren't glass as such. This seems unlikely.

If you're a contacts wearer so worth getting disposables for the festival duration - ideal opportunity to screw up with care routines so make it easy on yourself.

Or easier yet get lasered like i did, best money i've ever spent

I have been going since 1997, always take a small folding mirror, never been a problem, but I guess there is always the first time ....... Think it is glass bottles they are more worried about. I really can't believe someone had his glasses confiscated?!

xD

I've taken a small folding mirror for years (and my perfume). Didn't know you could get plastic ones - might invest! No-one is going to check small items at the bottom of your rucksack anway. The main things they check for at the gate are glass bottles containing alcohol. And they definitely do confiscate those, quite rightly.