Rucksacks

anoldhippie@60

So to all of you that wear rucksacks, please try and remember that you are wearing them. Because I got whacked a few times last year when people were pushing in to the crowd to try and get closer to the front (without saying excuse me please). Also when you are dancing in a crowd having a rucksack hitting you in the chest and stomach is not very nice. Either wear it on your front or better still leave it in the tent. I get by fine with out have to cart a big bag around. Thank you .

there is a big difference between someone with a rucksack and a nob with a rucksack, to be fair to OP.

I'm thinking of making myself a utility belt this year. Bum bag, customised with bear holders on one side and suncream and water bottle pouches on the other.

Arnold Hippy?

Haven't seen you round this way for yonks mate. Hope you're well.

I have to stand up for anold as he picked me up out of the mud when I tripped one year (possibly '11). One of those Glasto moments for me. We'd met at the meet and then a good few hours later I'm on me tod walking back to my tent, trip on an embedded stone, fall flat on my face faster than gravity should allow and, who should be right behind me? I remember being more angry that it was the first time I'd fallen over at the festival than I was about the cuts, bruises and ripped trousers, and also utterly amazed by the coincidence.

Good question this. I'm as guilty as any of rucksack amnesia, but how else am I meant to carry loo roll, sunscreen, poncho, camera etc? I don't have a missus with a convenient handbag.

He's right though. I do try to remember to wear them on my front in crowds.

I am not moaning and neither am I being arrogant. As Musky has said just a little bit of thought is all I ask. I do understand that we all need to carry stuff, but last year I was nearly knocked over by some guy just barging his way through and then turning round and nearly wiping me out. It seems by some of the comments made to this that some only care about themselves.

Hi Mr Zigster How are you doing. Yes it has been a very long time since I have posted on efestivals.

If we're going down this route....

If you've got long hair and you're stood right in front of me in a crowd. Don't whip your head round quickly to look at something to the side. I don't like having a mouth full of your hair.

I reckon Couchy wouldn't mind a mouth full of hair...