glastonbury the movie

myers

hi, does anybody where i can watch / stream the glastonbury movie doc thing, the one by julien temple ? I've looked and can't find it online to stream for free, or pay to watch etc? I'm sure i seen it on bbc a few years ago but can't seem to see it on there either.....

its just for getting me in the mood again,,,, builds the excitement!

Watched it on YouTube last week for free. Just do a search. Can't link cos on me phone. Look for after hours.

Yeah, the more recent ones are on there, I thought the OP was referring to the original Julien Temple film.

I certainly assumed he meant the original Glastonbury movie, which is now jolly hard to find streaming, and isn't on YouTube. I know this as I looked myself a week or so ago :(

The After Hours film (also great) is on YouTube, as HMV so correctly says.

Ben

blinkbox have it pay to watch (£2.49) but I can't find a free copy. I have a torrented copy but it cuts out about 10 mins before the end, which I've never seen :(

yes i found the one on blink box,, payed for it and watched it, buts its not the movie i was looking for .. the blink box one is glastonbury the movie in flashback, they have both got similar titles but the julien temple one is better i think

Watched it on YouTube last week for free. Just do a search. Can't link cos on me phone. Look for after hours.

i watched the after hours one myself last week on youtube... i was there that year aswell so it brought back some great memories! , there is another movie by julien temple... he did the after hours one.... ( all based around shangri la etc) and then he did another movie doc type one... thats the best one , illl have to order it, just impatient! haha

I certainly assumed he meant the original Glastonbury movie, which is now jolly hard to find streaming, and isn't on YouTube. I know this as I looked myself a week or so ago :(

The After Hours film (also great) is on YouTube, as HMV so correctly says.

Ben

haha, yes the after hours is certainly great!!! definitely builds the excitement ! yes as you said though..its the original glastonbury movie I'm after, i thought it would be online somewhere !

• 9 months later...
On 5/4/2015 at 2:44 PM, DJL said:

I love the after hours one but can't help feel it ruined the SE corner for me as I'm not sure it's as good now (too packed etc) as it was then...

You got a link to this one? I can't seem to find it