Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Flysheet said:

I entered months ago but got tickets in the resale. Wish me luck kiddies!

Do you reckon that'd mean they'd be redrawn if you won or would you just get a refund on your purchased tickets?

2 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Didn't your laptop blow up last week??

Or was it the week before? Or was it someone else?

I used to have a life you know...

hahah yeah, it fucked up completely. the hard drive failed but that was like 10 days ago and its been fixed now, i just got it back. (for free at the apple store i may add, what a bloody relief)

this has just made me realise how long we've all been sitting through this...

My darling wife bless her (who does not do Glastonbury) just brought me up a plate of food all cut up small so I only need to use a fork

in order that I can respond to any alerts now that's what I call great service. I not sure how our marriage is surviving trying to obtain these tickets. Plenty of humble pie when this is done and dusted me thinks 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, lobo said:

Do you reckon that'd mean they'd be redrawn if you won or would you just get a refund on your purchased tickets?

Dunno, a refund would be tidy! 

Either way it SHOULD be two more in the pot

I never win anything though

1 minute ago, davetherave2 said:

My darling wife bless her (who does not do Glastonbury) just brought me up a plate of food all cut up small so I only need to use a fork

in order that I can respond to any alerts now that's what I call great service. I not sure how our marriage is surviving trying to obtain these tickets. Plenty of humble pie when this is done and dusted me thinks 

Defo a keeper!

awesome lady! what food is it? my boyfriend hasn't seemed to mind my lack of housework and unkempt appearance this last couple of weeks even though i'm on here just for my sister. Love is all around! :)

Just now, Ted Dansons Wig said:

You still down Cornwall or back in the real world?

Got back yesterday afternoon. Spending the weekend on the beach with some beers was such a good break from this resale. Recharged and more determined now!

6 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

the things we do for love!! 

Gala pie salad with baby potatoes and all the trimmings very tasty shes told me I mustn't leave the room until I secured the tickets.

Very understanding :wub:

awww shes a good one!! clearly loves the joy you get from it!! and possibly maybe you will be unbearable if you don't get them??? lol 

Just now, lobo said:

Our cottage was on Cliff road so we could see the watering hole from the garden. Spent all of friday afternoon there. What a treat!

lovely, glad you had fun in the sun! they have some good gigs in there sometimes, we love Dub Pistols and have seen them twice there (third time in December). Always intimate gigs and right on the beach!